iPhone 5 and link2cell Bluetooth

zosomagnus#IM

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site
I have a question about Bluetooth support on iPhone 5. I purchased a Panasonic cordless phone that has a link2cell feature which is supposed to allow use of the cordless phone as a handset in place of the iPhone throughout the house. Allowing the user to leave the iPhone in one location, yet able to pickup calls from multiple handsets throughout the home. This worked well on my iPhone 4, but with my iPhone 5 it no longer connects like it had in the past. I've tried deleting all Bluetooth pairings on all devices and starting over fresh, but no luck. While the device does pair, no calls come through the cordless handset and it stops my iPhone from ringing because it thinks it is still paired. I've checked Panasonic's website to see if there was anyway to update the cordless phone, but found nothing. They also show no support for the iPhone 5.
I was wondering if anyone out there has come across this problem and identified a potential solution. I'm also wondering if there is another device out there compatible with the iPhone 5 that has the same functionality of acting like an additional handset receiver for the iPhone.
Thanks for your help.

iphone5new

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I am bummed. Where guys have belts they can wear the phone around the house, I have LOVED the Link2Cell by Panasonic. I just received my iPhone5 and am having issues pairing them. When pairing, the iPhone indicates it's connected but the Panasonic is till "looking" and then errors out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods