iPhone 5 screen protectors

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Right now I'm using the one that came with my Otterbox Commuter case. I am going to order SGP Ultra Crystal this week though. I've had good experiences with them in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drewmarasco

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I used the power support shields (both crystal and anti-glare) for my iPhone 4S. But you can't order them on amazon unless you want foreign packaged versions. And they seem kinda on the expensive side.

iphoneforlife

Banned
Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I stumble across this really cool product called Rhino Shield its now on kickstarter (A project started by student in their bed room) it is not only protect the screen from from scratch, but also protect it from cracking.

I was really impressed with its impact performance, there is some really cool demo of the film.

Rhino shield: The Impact Resistant Screen Protector by Evolutive Labs — Kickstarter

btw, I am a backer and helping to spread this amazing product

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I usually use clear ones. But having a white iPhone, if I want to switch it up, I'll throw on a black one:

6761d672fb023e6dc98e8a293d51527e.jpg

ngc

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
One of the cheaps ones from Amazon, I think I paid like 2$ + shipping, perfectly happy with it...

LaDon08

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
spigen oleophobic

Feels just like the original glass, if not smoother honestly. I would go for the glas.tr except my ADD coupled with OCD just wouldn't work with the slight piece of dust that I just couldn't get rid of.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative