iPad 4 Docking Station???

DonnaJ415

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
So I migrated from a Samsung galaxy tab to an Ipad4 and I gotta say I love it. It does everything I want my talent to do quickly, smoothly, and efficiently.

With this new love I never thought I would have for an apple product (being a hardcore android believer), I am a bit disappointed apple hasn't made any desk side solutions in their accessory lineup.

With the new charging port there are very few options for a desktop dock with a charging feature. I'm pretty sure apple will get their stuff together shortly and provide this accessory, however I am still disappointed .....

Any thoughts?.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
They will come just takes time also there is converters to convert the old one to the new one

DonnaJ415

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
But being apple has become such an enterprise solution I would think that apple would be working harder to appeal to their business clientele .....perhaps the next ipad is closer than we think.....

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
You have to remember most of these accessories are not even made by apple. Just look at all the old iPod iPhone iPad accessories are out there. There is tons of them not made by apple. It takes time for these companies to create products. Remember the lightning connector has not been around that long. It's only been out since September 21st of last year... And even if another iPad comes out soon its not going to have the old connector it will just be another iPad with a lightning connector

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73