Spigen Full Armor Combo Set!!

Give Me More

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
iphone5_armor_set_01_1.jpg

This is an insane deal! $35.99 for the both of them! Is there a reason for this?? Is the glasT worse than the glastR?? The Slim Armor has been getting great reviews so why would do this package deal?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Chances are, the GlasT will only fit this case, and will peel up if you try to use it with any other case(s) you may already have. The GlastR has rounded edges, and tends to fit other cases better.

Still a pretty good deal.

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
The Glass.t is an older model of the Glass series. The Glass.tr has is rounded glass. I believe some complaints about the Glass.t was that it was cracking at the edge so, they came out with the tr to resolve that issue.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The Glass.t is an older model of the Glass series. The Glass.tr has is rounded glass. I believe some complaints about the Glass.t was that it was cracking at the edge so, they came out with the tr to resolve that issue.

The r is for Round, because the r model has rounded edges.

oxydiom

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Pure is 35$, but this combo thing is also 35$. Besides, it has two packs of alu buttons
Considering this, still Pure? I've searched a lot, I didn't get bad feedbacks about Pure but some people complain about scratches on Glas.t

soultechnical

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I purchased the glas.tr for my wife. Looks great. I then upgraded to the 5 and bought the full armor set from Spigen. Gave my wife the Slim Armor case as she likes it more then I do. I purchased a Slim Spigen case to go with the glas.t. I understand that it might chip but I'll just buy another when the time comes. Plus Spigen gives a discount code to purchase another.

emjayess

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I have the PURE and it is the best shield I've owned (previously had Zagg and PowerSupport shields). The Pure is smooth as silk and easy to install.

I just got the Spigen Neo Hybrid EX SLIM bumper case and the Pure works with it just fine. See my "Which iPhone 5 case is the thinnest?" thread for my review.

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I've just installed a Glas.t on my 5. Works awesome with my BookBook (of course). I'll keep a log of cases that work/don't work.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods