Micro USB to lighting adaptor

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Interesting!

I'll have to see if the Amazon shop where I've been getting my lightning cables and 30 pin adapters is doing these, too. $19 is Apple style pricey.

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Interesting!

I'll have to see if the Amazon shop where I've been getting my lightning cables and 30 pin adapters is doing these, too. $19 is Apple style pricey.

True it's pricy but I don't want to deal with non working ones so I cave in and got OEM.

via Tapatalk

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Interesting!

Can you post the link to the amazon shop? I tried one generic cable from eBay and it felt very cheap. Wound up returning. Like to have a few extras around.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Seems to be same. One thing I like is that my moto micro usb charger is a lot longer then the apple charge/sync cable.

That is a good reason to get the adapter. I just hate to pay 3 times the amount for the adapter than I paid for the USB cable.

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
That is a good reason to get the adapter. I just hate to pay 3 times the amount for the adapter than I paid for the USB cable.

If you were to get a aftermarket one and it breaks couple months later you have to get a new one price could be even eventually. I don't agree with apple pricing but what can I do.

via Tapatalk

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
When I'm spending $2-5 for these things, I'd have to go through a lot of them before I equal Apple's prices. Since I've had Apple's cables break as often as the knock-offs, it's worth it to me.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Wow - they sold out fast! I'll let ya know how they work. I'm sure they'll have more in stock soon. They are a new company and just trying to get their name out there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711