Case suggestions?

braz989

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
I just got an iPad 3 today and have been looking at some cases on amazon. Do you guys have any recommendations for a case under $30? I like the smart cases, but worry that they don't fully fold back when holding it. I like the moko folio stand case on amazon, but I don't know how to link it here. Thanks guys!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
My smart case folds back fine I have a red one also .. A Smart Cover with a belkin snap shield with magnetic back works great also

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

rdmedina7

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm curious what everybody else has as a set-up for their iPad 3. I have the ZAGG Folio currently, but not liking it at all when using without the keyboard. It's very loose and barely keeps closed. And it's too heavyER with the keyboard. I only keep the keyboard in when college semester begins.

What do you recommend for under $30 as well?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Start by having a look around the Accessories forum, where this thread is now located. Tons of threads already discussing iPad 3 cases.

Loony4Fruit

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I agree. Just do a search. I've got a Caudabe Shell on mine from Amazon and a smart cover on the front. Lasted me three months so far and is still going strong. Also heard good things about the incipio smart feather, but haven't actually tried it myself.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I have the ihome smart case. It's very similar to the apple one but thinner and I like the stand/cover better. I got mine in true red.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro