Dock for iPhone using Otterbox Defender case

Terrigno

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Im using the EZ Stand that I originally had for a long time with a bunch of my Android devices, before I switched to an iPhone. Search EZ Stand on Google. its only a few bucks and you can lay your phone on it in Landscape view. Does well for me while I have my alarm clock on at night. Hope that helps. I have yet to see a good dock out that will work with the Defender.

Bamma29

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for your reply. As a matter of fact I have the EZ stand that I used with my Droid X before I upgraded. Did a very good job with it. I am looking for a simple way to place the iPhone on a charging dock while still in the Otterbox Defender case. Something like the second link that you posted. I might give that one a try...

Bamma29

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Terrigno, I decided to try the stand from Ebay that you linked above. It came in today's mail and after trying it out it seems like a pretty good solution. The slot that is in the dock is just the right size for the Otterbox Defender. Manipulating the tab that covers the lightning port for charging is easily done with the slot that is cut into the dock.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77