iPad 4 charger

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Don't know if anyone caught this, but with the 4 the official charger has been bumped to 12W from 10W. Got mine today, and that was the first thing I noticed. Surprised I haven't seen anything about it, since its a pretty clear acknowledgement that the 10W wasn't powerful enough.

tlbaker1

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Charging seems slower to me for some reason... Maybe it's my imagination lol.

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64FB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Don't know if anyone caught this, but with the 4 the official charger has been bumped to 12W from 10W. Got mine today, and that was the first thing I noticed. Surprised I haven't seen anything about it, since its a pretty clear acknowledgement that the 10W wasn't powerful enough.

As Karen pointed out, it was included in the original announcement... and I would stop far short of saying that a 10w power supply wasn’t powerful enough. It was good for all of my iPads that I’ve owned... but the 12w power supply will do the job a bit faster.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Charging seems slower to me for some reason... Maybe it's my imagination lol.

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64FB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

I don't really pay attention I norm plug it in and go to bed and take it off whenever I get up and it's done .. I do this prob every 5 days or so .. I do the same with my phone nightly unless I'm away from my home and didn't bring a charger

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

tlbaker1

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't really pay attention I norm plug it in and go to bed and take it off whenever I get up and it's done .. I do this prob every 5 days or so .. I do the same with my phone nightly unless I'm away from my home and didn't bring a charger

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

I notice when I plugged it in and I am using it. Maybe that's why it takes so long to charge lol. It seemed faster on iPad 2.

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB
iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I notice when I plugged it in and I am using it. Maybe that's why it takes so long to charge lol. It seemed faster on iPad 2.

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB
iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

It was faster, but only because the 2 had a much smaller battery.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711