MetaWatch Strata.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone had any hands on experience with this product? I spoke with MetaWatch via Twitter and they said they are in stock and being shipped this month before the holidays. The last article I saw on iMore was when they were still trying to reach their $100K on Kickstarter, but now apparently they are in production. I would love to purchase one, everything seems solid and MetaWatch also said iOS 6 and iPhone 5 is now supported. Just thought I'd ask if anyone has used one yet and how you like it. Thanks!

R3D

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I ordered one during their pre-order phase mid November. It is on a truck being delivered Monday or Tuesday. I'll let you know how it is once i get to open it. Im very excited and have heard many good things about this device.

R3D

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I ordered one during their pre-order phase mid November. It is on a truck being delivered Monday or Tuesday. I'll let you know how it is once i get to open it. Im very excited and have heard many good things about this device.

R3D

Sounds great R3D can't wait to hear your feedback! I've also heard a lot of good things as well, just wanted to hear it from someone personally.

gameboy213

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I just got mine yesterday.

Very basic now but you can see the potential for sure. I like it. Looking forward to what happens when the actual Mac app is released for it. Should be soon. Text message alerts work now and work well. Caller ID is pretty great too. Music control works as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1354661001.773384.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1354661001.773384.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 30

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I just got mine yesterday.

Very basic now but you can see the potential for sure. I like it. Looking forward to what happens when the actual Mac app is released for it. Should be soon. Text message alerts work now and work well. Caller ID is pretty great too. Music control works as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Great to hear it! How long did it take to ship? I can't wait to be a proud owner of this product. I've ordered the black with leather strap.