A good Screen protector for IPad 4

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I need to get a good screen protector to get, and I don't which one to get for the iPad 4.
I know the invisible shield is a good one, I don't like the liquid part when you have to put I on the screen.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
It's thanksgiving so may not be many people reading the forums otherwise you may have had more responses.

On my iPad we have the Power Support screen protector and it goes on without any liquid.

That said if you do liquid right it's quite easy and even with the static Power Support I still used some liquid to apply.

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I had the invisible shield anti-glare and didn't like how it distorted the retina display. I looked at the HD version but I think it is too glossy and will have too much glare/reflection.

I am now comparing Moshi to Wrapsol. Does anyone have any opinions on these? They are both dry installs, BTW.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Yea I am kind of interested in those. Did you spray the liquid on the ipad while you were applying the invisible shield?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
No u spray ur fingers and the invisible shield not the iPad.

Definitely don't spray the iPad.

Spray the back of the protector and spray your fingers a bit. Make your fingers like "scissors" and run then down the sides of the protector like a squeegee to get the excess application fluid off. Lay the protector on the iPad starting at either the top or the bottom and work your way around with the credit card/drivers license or whatever you are using (wrapped with masking tape along the edge so it doesn't scratch or wrapped in a microfiber). Push the liquid out at the sides away from the home button and blot with a paper towel.

I've done this a ton of times on phones and my iPad in the bathroom with hot water running in the shower to get it a bit misty in there. This helps eliminate dust. If you still get some under there, use a piece of clear tape on the corner of the protector to lift it up, and slide another piece of clear tape under it (face up) to the piece of dust. Lay the protector back down on the tape to grab the dust. Pull the corner back up and take out your tape. Remove the corner piece of tape starting at the inside.

If you use the Power Support brand it can be removed and cleaned in water and reapplied if needed. Not sure about the other brands.

Good luck!

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
NOT a belkin. My husband bought them at Target bec they were static and available. They would not stay stuck. Every time the case magnet would close on the screen and you would reopen the cover it would peel the thing right off! We returned them. I installed a Zagg Friday night, and damn they're hard on a larger screen!

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I have used the Moshi screen protectors on my iPad 2, iPhone 5 and now iPad 4. Much easier to install than Zagg and no bubbles. Can be removed and reused if needed. No water or applicator fluid needed. Don't even know its there.

http://www.amazon.com/Moshi-iVisor-...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU1960343

http://store.moshimonde.com/ipad/ivisor-for-the-new-ipad.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks I will definitely think to buy this one. I looked at the pic in the link, and the screen protector seems to be like a frame glass, or is it a different kind?

mrnserv

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Thanks I will definitely think to buy this one. I looked at the pic in the link, and the screen protector seems to be like a frame glass, or is it a different kind?

The Moshi looks like a frame with glass in the middle, the outer part comes in either black or white to match color of iPad and middle is clear material that seems a bit thicker than other screen protectors I have used but the clarity and response to touch seems to be as good as a bare screen.

One other option I have seen, but not tried, is this one by Seidio:

http://www.seidioonline.com/apple-ipad-2-3rd-4th-gen-vitreo-p/sptipd3-cl.htm

Quite expensive though. I have had good experience with Seidio products, cases, so I imagine it would be similar to the Moshi when you look at the installation video.

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
The Moshi looks like a frame with glass in the middle, the outer part comes in either black or white to match color of iPad and middle is clear material that seems a bit thicker than other screen protectors I have used but the clarity and response to touch seems to be as good as a bare screen.

Quite expensive though. I have had good experience with Seidio products, cases, so I imagine it would be similar to the Moshi when you look at the installation video.

I would prefer a screen protector that's just the screen protector, something like Zagg,but just without the liquid. That one is really expensive.

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

I would prefer a screen protector that's just the screen protector, something like Zagg,but just without the liquid. That one is really expensive.

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I ordered the Zagg HD Invisible Shield and got it for 50% off ($17.34) on their cyber Monday sale. I believe today is the last day for the sale. I can't wait for it to come in. I applied a Wrapsol dry screen protector on my iPhone Sunday and it was harder to put on than the zagg one and the bubbles still haven't worked their way out. I don't notice them though unless the phone is asleep, but i am glad I didn't go with that for my iPad.

Sorry. I just checked and it is not still on sale.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

WAQAS4

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Google does not give me correct answers about the actual good screen protectors. Latest here people can give me their experiences with the screen protectors they had.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro