Zagg Anti Glare Distorts Retina Display. Options?

RWWackostu

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I just purchased a iPad 4 for my wife, upgrading her from the 2. I had a zagg on her 2, and purchased the Invisable Shield HD Anti Glare for the 4. It made the retina display look "glittery", and almost distorted. Anyone have a alternate product that keeps the clarity of that gorgeous display while still offering extra protection?

Last edited:

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Why not get the Zagg Invisible Shield HD, I have this on iPhone 5 and iPad Mini and they are crystal clear.

DAB, sent with Tapatalk HD
iPhone 5 32GB White / iPad Mini 32GB White

Zach7

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I have been using the Zagg HD on my 4s. With no loss that I can see. I just saw today that Wrapsol is now partnered with Otterbox. I have not tried it, but the reviews look good.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
So from reading what you guys have said, getting the one with the Anti-Glare is the difference.

Yeah anytime you add anti-glair filtering it will reduce clarity that even goes for static cling time screen protectors like PowerSupport.

Zagg HD's look great in my opinion, they can be a beotch to install and you have to give them a good 48 to 72 hours before you judge them as good or not.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah anytime you add anti-glair filtering it will reduce clarity that even goes for static cling time screen protectors like PowerSupport.

Zagg HD's look great in my opinion, they can be a beotch to install and you have to give them a good 48 to 72 hours before you judge them as good or not.

I just had the Zagg HD screen protector installed on my Mini tonight and can't wait till it is dry so I can see what it's like.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I found it took a full 3 days for it to look primo! Love the Zagg HD.

DAB
Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
You could try the Moshi ivisor XT, have this on my ipad 3 and it is guaranteed bubble free as it sticks around the edges.

I used Moshi's XT on my old iPad 3, however, I took it off due to it taking away from the 3's nice retina display. Power support crystal screen protector was very easy to install and didn't take anything away from the retina display.

Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeah you have to be one of the people who likes the anti-glare protectors to use them. I'm one of those loonies who actually loves them. Just avoid any if the ones that call themselves "anti-glare" and you should be good to go!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbbiePilgrim