Best iPad 3 keyboard case?

rdmedina7

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Looking for suggestions? On a budget. But all these knockoff and less than 50$ ones look sketch. Thinking of just biting the bullet soon and buy the Zagg keyboard case for a bill..

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The biggest problem with all of the keyboard cases is the lack of flexibility. If you only use your iPad in landscape mode 100% of the time, you're in. But if you want to switch to portrait to play a game, the keyboard gets in the way. You're better off with a stand alone BT keyboard and a decent case with a kickstand.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
The biggest problem with all of the keyboard cases is the lack of flexibility. If you only use your iPad in landscape mode 100% of the time, you're in. But if you want to switch to portrait to play a game, the keyboard gets in the way. You're better off with a stand alone BT keyboard and a decent case with a kickstand.

I agree although I do have the zagg keyboard case for my iPad 3. It's a great case and I love the keyboard. I also have a leather case that covers front and back and latches nicely when closed. I keep my iPad in that most of the time and and just use the zagg keyboard by itself. It is a good case though. Think about how you will use it before buying. Good luck.

rdmedina7

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I mean it'd be convenient for me since I will be taking notes in class using it. But just iffy. Not sure if I should just buy a separate keyboard, instead of being the Zagg keyboard case combo

OutQube

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I mean it'd be convenient for me since I will be taking notes in class using it. But just iffy. Not sure if I should just buy a separate keyboard, instead of being the Zagg keyboard case combo

depends on if you feel comfortable typing notes on the touch screen and depends on how many notes. I like the keyboard feel at times!

rdmedina7

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Well, bit the bullet and bought a Zagg green folio and Zagg solo keys from someone off Craigslist for $70. All in amazing condition. Love the keyboard, makes note taking so much more easier. Keys take a bit to get use to. The case is amazing, but only when the keyboards in place. If I take it out, feels too lose and open space. And just hate how it's so hard to pop the iPad back out. Feels like I'm going to scratch it :/ may keep my Targus folio and use the keyboard alone

kiosh

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
2-in-1 Keyboard with Case
2-in-1 Keyboard with Case
AP-0005-009.jpg
Specially designed 2-in-1 keyboard with protective case for iPad
Built-in wireless Bluetooth 2.0 silicone keyboard
Stylish protective PU leather case
Displaying stand design for easy viewing
Built-in rechargeable lithium battery lasts for approximately 45 hours per charge
Light weight quiet keystrokes water resistant and dustproof
Energy saving keyboard sleep mode
Third party product NOT made by Apple Corp

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77