Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site

Please update when you get it......i had one just like that case for my first gen ipad and loved it, but I did not have screen protectors on it. I am curious how tight the fit is. Thanks

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Please update when you get it......i had one just like that case for my first gen ipad and loved it, but I did not have screen protectors on it. I am curious how tight the fit is. Thanks

I got it today. Let me use it for a day or so and I'll get back to you

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
If I don't get a Smart Cover...BODYGUARDZ is my go-to provider for protectors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I've never been unprotected before, But after reading an article about gorilla glass being on all of the iPads and iPhones I think I'm going to go naked.
Let me say I've had a terrible time trying to apply screen protectors to iPhones over the past three or four years. I'm thinking that trying to put one on an iPad mini is going to be even worse. After all these years of using a communication device, i seem to be accident free now and I'm going to chance it.
I have however been looking at screen protectors on eBay and I see that they're being advertised is washable and reusable. Has anyone had any experience doing that?
I took the screen protector off of my iPhone two months ago and I do seem to like it better without the screen protector. So, are there any thoughts on the washable screen protectors?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I went to BestBuy today after work and got them to put on this screen protector. Not sure if I like it or not yet as I have to wait 24hrs for it to dry. The screen is very clear with it on, though. If it wasn't for the opening around the home button I wouldn't have known that it was on. Can't wait till it is finally dry.

yqy2ugy6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I went to BestBuy today after work and got them to put on this screen protector. Not sure if I like it or not yet as I have to wait 24hrs for it to dry. The screen is very clear with it on, though. If it wasn't for the opening around the home button I wouldn't have known that it was on. Can't wait till it is finally dry.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/27/yqy2ugy6.jpg

After 2 days of letting this screen protector dry, most if not all bubbles from the installation process are gone. I really like the new Zagg HD screen protector. Looks great and feels almost as good as the screen itself.

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I ordered matte screen protectors from MediaDevil. I really love their protectors. Been using them for a while now and they go on easy and last a long time.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I ordered matte screen protectors from MediaDevil. I really love their protectors. Been using them for a while now and they go on easy and last a long time.

Does this Matte screen protector take away from the screen at all?

Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen