iPad mini screen protectors

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Does this Matte screen protector take away from the screen at all?

Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.

Depends on your perspective I guess. The MediaDevil matte ones are the clearest as far as distortion but it still introduces a slight frosty look. The benefit is that there are zero fingerprint marks or smudges and the screen has a paper-like feel. I've grown really accustomed to the screen having the extra friction. I have one in my iPhone as well and love it.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Does this Matte screen protector take away from the screen at all?

I initially used matte anti-glare SP's for my original iPad (can't recall the brand, but purchased at a kiosk at the mall for $30, and yes, way overpriced!), my 4S (Moshi iVisor, $24.95, also overpriced) and iPod touches (Power Support, 2-pk $14.95). I thought they were great at first because of the texture and the lack of fingerprints and smudges. But after a while, the frostiness started to really bother me, especially when I would compare my phone to one without an SP. Then I really started getting a bit annoyed when I would play Bejeweled and the extra nanoseconds of drag seemed to make the game run slower, lol. The last straw was when hub's matte Power Support SP lifted off his phone so he removed it and loved the crispness of the retina which he never got to enjoy before. Said he was going to leave the screen unprotected (NOOOO! Remember when he decided to let the phone go naked for a day???) so I had to do something and bought the crystal ones to try.

I now use and LOVE the crystal-clear SP's bought from eBay for around $2 for a six pk of front and back SP's for the phone (I don't use the back ones since I use cases) and around $3.50 (for a 3-pk per size) for front-only iPad SP's for our iPad1, iPad3 and mini.

Last edited:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I now use and LOVE the crystal-clear SP's bought from eBay for around $2 for a six pk of front and back SP's for the phone (I don't use the back ones since I use cases) and around $3.50 (for a 3-pk per size) for front-only iPad SP's for our iPad1, iPad3 and mini.

Good deal if ya ask me. One does not have to pay a lot in order to protect their devices. :)

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I recently bought 10 screen protectors from ForeFront Cases for 9?
Applied it
tenejahu.jpg
e6u8e5a3.jpg

And it seems like there's nothing there.

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I just had a zNitro tempered glass screen protector installed on my rMini. I absolutely love it. Highly recommended.

a3a7egy8.jpg

Sent from my liberated Titanium iPad Air LTE 

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77