my top 3 cases!

cpc12

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
cases take from having a nice slim phone, just be careful or get insurance, why carry around a brick like that... I dont get it... Ive had 4 iPhones and never used a case, never dropped the phone always had insurance just in case.... get it..... in case.... LOL

soogriff

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
I have "oops" moments with my iPhone once every great while. And after my 4 took a tumble down marble steps and fell onto the treadmill, I was thankful to have an Otterbox on it. The Defender for the 5 is actually a pretty good design. I don't notice the bulk as much as I did on the 4.

skyscraper04

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I have "oops" moments with my iPhone once every great while. And after my 4 took a tumble down marble steps and fell onto the treadmill, I was thankful to have an Otterbox on it. The Defender for the 5 is actually a pretty good design. I don't notice the bulk as much as I did on the 4.

Otterbox defender is 3x the size of the iphone 5 that bulky lol plus for me all otterboxes looks the same.not sexy at all.lol

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
1. I bought one of these a couple years ago for my 4... had it on for all of about 5 minutes. Adds weird lines that just don't look right with the iPhone.

2. The "best" looking of the 3, but one of my case pet peeves is covering up the iPhone buttons

3. Really ugly but does look to have some cool functionality. Can't get past the ugly though

My two favorites.... Case-Mate Barely There and Incipio Feather

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I love my belkin max grip case! It's sort of like that of a speck candy shell case bout 15 dollars cheaper it fits amazing and looks amazing.

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I've been sporting the Griffin Reveal. Love that I can still see the sexiness of my iPhone with a very slim case :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

iCollin

Banned
Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I've been sporting the Griffin Reveal. Love that I can still see the sexiness of my iPhone with a very slim case :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I would love to have a case like that but I just get to scared that if I drop my iPhone that it will break or mess up. Do you think your case has any drop protection?

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have a case like that but I just get to scared that if I drop my iPhone that it will break or mess up. Do you think your case has any drop protection?

Well I'm not really one for dropping my phone - I've yet to drop by 5, never dropped my 4, and only dropped my 3G a couple times. But if I did happen to drop it, I'm fairly confident that it would protect my phone. The rubber on the sides seem like they would be pretty shock absorbant and the hard back would definitely protect the aluminum & glass. Paired with the Zagg HD, I am not worried one bit :)

mbpre

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I work at a hospital and my iPhone 5 slid out of my scrubs twice the other day. As much as it hurts me to cover up my beautiful phone, I decide to cover it with an Otter Box. I may exchange it when the Lifeproof comes out. I need something I can wipe down with some disinfectant wipes.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Top 3:

Incipio Silicrylic hard shell (similar to Commuter but even little less bulky)...LOVE!!!
Otterbox Commuter..not nearly as bulky as Defender!
2 pc red/black Cellairis rubberized hard shell

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro