finally found the one!!!

skyscraper04

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Ive been searching for cases since day one.I was waiting for the element case for their ION series to come out because it was my favorite on my 4s but ive no news if they actually making it.so ive search for a really good california based company like the element case and so i found the UAG and preordered it.today i got it and i tell you this is the best so far.it really have a good protection and it looks beautiful.check it out.
IMG_0726.JPGIMG_0724.JPGIMG_0725.JPGIMG_0727.JPGIMG_0731.JPGIMG_0728.JPG

anygivensunday

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I like that case looks really good I have been contemplating getting one those photos I think have confirmed it for me I will be ordering a few. Thanks!

skyscraper04

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
your welcome.i also have glast installed on front and a back protector so no problem with screen sheilds:)

Last edited:

anygivensunday

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Does the glast play we'll with cases I want one but don't want to have to ditch all my cases die to it raising the screen with the extra thickness

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Does the glast play we'll with cases I want one but don't want to have to ditch all my cases die to it raising the screen with the extra thickness

really depends on the case. if it's a case where the sides don't go onto the screen like a Barely There or Candyshell, it will be fine. But if there are ledges that go onto the screen, for example - most slider cases, that won't work.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the post. I had not actually seen this until you posted. Looks like a awesome case. I just ordered one on amazon. Thanks for the heads up.

skyscraper04

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
i was doing in the bathroom after the shower :)

---------- Post Merged at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:48 AM ----------

no problem...let us know when you have it installed and tell us what u think,what color did u got?i think on their website is out of stock.only at amazon for now.

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
That case looks great, does it add a lot of bulk to such a sleek phone?

Ive been searching for cases since day one.I was waiting for the element case for their ION series to come out because it was my favorite on my 4s but ive no news if they actually making it.so ive search for a really good california based company like the element case and so i found the UAG and preordered it.today i got it and i tell you this is the best so far.it really have a good protection and it looks beautiful.check it out.
View attachment 21137View attachment 21138View attachment 21139View attachment 21140View attachment 21141View attachment 21142

skyscraper04

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
That case looks great, does it add a lot of bulk to such a sleek phone?

A little bit but not as bad as otterboxes.it feel good in the hand though and its very light.its not like a cheap materials like my other cases.there are reviews at youtube check it out.search for Urban Armor Gear case for iphone 5.i think its sold out on their website but you can check it out at amazon.i really recommend this case.

emjayess

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
No offense, but that's what I call "butt ugly." I had a case, but am now "naked." The 5 deserves no less (unless you have a job that requires lots of protection etc.). Anyway, compared to the sleek iPhone 5, that thing is an abomination.

- - - Updated - - -

No offense, but that's what I call "butt ugly." I had a case, but am now "naked." The 5 deserves no less (unless you have a job that requires lots of protection etc.). Anyway, compared to the sleek iPhone 5, that thing is an abomination.

skyscraper04

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

Thats you opinion and your choice so thats ok.for me i like to put case on my devices since i dont want it to get scratch or damage when accidental drop.and dont usually get insurance on my device just take good care of them.this case is actually looks really good in my opinion it has stealth look and military design.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I have a question. the black (rubber??) at the top and bottom, looking at it from the back, it appears the black part (is it rubber??) is not flush around the corders with the white back. Is that the way it is, or does it just appear that way from the pics?

skyscraper04

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I do have it and im holding it right now.the white part is a composite plastic with matte textured finish(anti-slip)and the black part is a TPU materials.its very light and very high quality materials.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73