30 pin to Lightning adaptor just delivered!

SCdudeBro

Mar 24, 2009
Visit site
First thing I did was go out and check to see how it works with my USA Spec iPod adaptor in my 05 Tundra. Seemed to work well. I unfortunately forgot to test the mode that displays the song titles on the stock stereo. I just did the direct mode controlling the iphone directly. Charging feature worked as well. I'll check the the other mode later but now I'm just happy my iPone 5 will play and charge in my truck.

mbern1008

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Mine works with both my docks in the house just fine. Music flows and the buttons and remote controls the phone just fine :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mguntle

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I have a 2004 tundra, had a 30 hooked up to my stereo so I could control iPhone from the steering wheel. Worked great, the new adapter controls sound, but no longer charges my phone. Not happy.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a 2004 tundra, had a 30 hooked up to my stereo so I could control iPhone from the steering wheel. Worked great, the new adapter controls sound, but no longer charges my phone. Not happy.

Apple4ever2011

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

Next time you drive.... Look at you Batt life B4 you plug it in. I have Monster Cable Charger/Stereo adapter that Doesn't Charge anymore.... But it doesn't Drain my Battery when I use it..... So If you have same issue at least it won't Drain your Battery.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner