Otterbox defender

DoubleEagle

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I just noticed last night when I pulled the charge cable out of the phone it felt like the phone moved in side the otterbox. I also notice if I give it a quick shake I can feel the phone shift inside the case. It's not a lot of movement but it is noticeable. Will that cause premature wear on the phone I wonder?

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
It is possible for that to happen if its shifting. It's inside of hard plastic. Contact otterbox, they'll send you another one. They follow their warranties.

lcargile

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Hmm...that is extremely odd but like EmceeGeek said, call Otterbox and tell them about it. They make great products backed by a great customer support team.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks I will call otterbox tonight. Just was wondering if anyone else was having the same issue.

I too noticed this issue and just contacted them via their website. Within 5 minutes I'd gotten a response. We'll see what comes of it. The last time I had an issue with a 4/4S Defender they replaced it, no questions asked.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
While I await a replacement from OB I fixed the sliding issue by making a shim out of a tiny piece of a post-it note and putting in the gap on one of the bottom corners. Problem solved!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro