I've read somewhere that screen protectors protect from a crack screen when you drop the phone. But I believe it was a Zagg screen. I wonder if other screen protector will do the same job?
    10-11-2012 07:40 PM
    Any screen protectors will help hold it together, but will not protect it from breaking or shattering. It will just help keep all the pieces together.
    10-11-2012 07:50 PM
    I've read somewhere that screen protectors protect from a crack screen when you drop the phone. But I believe it was a Zagg screen. I wonder if other screen protector will do the same job?
    Even with a Zagg screen on, the screen could still crack if the iPhone lands the wrong way. My brothers old 3GS was a good example of this, lol.
    10-11-2012 08:10 PM
    Even with a Zagg screen on, the screen could still crack if the iPhone lands the wrong way. My brothers old 3GS was a good example of this, lol.
    Actually Zagg has a screen protector now they guarantee will protect your screen from shattering. Comes with their lifetime warranty.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    10-11-2012 11:51 PM
    I recently took mine off, to be honest I don't know why I put it on in the first place, my screen has 4 fair sized scratches on it as it is preowned (iPhone 4) and to get one mint I simply couldn't afford at the time (no upgrade until next year returning to iOS after a short BB stint). I never used a protector back when I had my 3GS and it had no scratches at all. The scratches on the 4 don't bother me (they usually would aggravate my OCD) because they don't affect the screen and were there when I bought it, so I knew what I was getting, the other preowned one I was shown had a mega scratch right down the middle, mine are all close to the edges.
    10-12-2012 04:55 AM
30 12