Headphones for calls

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
So, I'm looking for a pair of wired headphones I can use for calls and that has good sound.
I ride my bike or have the windows down in the car or work in noisy environments.
I was looking at the Bose mie2i can anyone provide feedback for give me ideas?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I have a pair of Etymotic hf3 earbuds that I absolutely love... quality sound... multiple cushion types (fins, foam), replaceable filters for the earwax buildup... The "fin" type cushions seal very well blocking outside noise...

iMark

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
So, I'm looking for a pair of wired headphones I can use for calls and that has good sound.
I ride my bike or have the windows down in the car or work in noisy environments.

The Bose are very good indeed: I keep a set in the car. Also good are a new set I'm using that was just recently introduced by Denon: AHW200. Bluetooth and wired option, small band wraps behind your head, and it has two mics: sound quality in & out is excellent. It has noise eliminating pods to lock out sound. I think it comes with 4 or 5 different buds. A little more expensive than the Bose, but I like the wireless operation with a wire if the battery dies.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I have the Bose IE2 headset and the only difference between it and the MIE2 headset is the microphone. Both headsets are awesome and is well made and the sound is amazing, in my experience, and therefore, I highly recommend the MIE2 headset that you're considering.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

I have them and the sound is great. They are also very comfortable.

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
I'm mostly considering these headphones for the calls... I don't want to say music is secondary, but I eat tired of people saying they can't hear me. I want a pair of head phones that will help the iPhones already awesome noise filtering. So far I've got the Bose Miei2, Klipsch s4i and Eytomic h3s.
Anyone have the Klipschs?

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I have a set of the Bose Mie2i headphones that I don't use that I selling for $70. They were bought for my daughter but she never really uses them. PM me if you are interested. I can link you to my feedback on other sites.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2