Who uses a case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefftam68

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
So the new iPhone is a work of art, beautiful finish, incredible light weight aluminum materials. I'm sure the designers spent countless hours making this phone the best looking phone they could possibly make. They definitely did a good job. So how many iPhone uses buy this work of art and then buy a big bulky Otterbox case to protect it in? Doesn't that just go against the purpose of having a beautiful sexy phone? And why does it need to be protected anyways? Isn't the glass and case the strongest thing out there? You should be able to drop it and have no problem.

Moose1331

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
There's no reason to use a case unless you're the type that likes the belt-mount afforded by some cases. Out of every iPhone ever made, this one is the least case-needy. I used one on my iPhone 4, but I will never case my iPhone 5.

I will however install a Spigen SGP clear screen protector. I put one on my first iPhone 5 and nobody could tell it was there. Fantastic protector.

gixxer07600

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
No case here. But to answer your question...everything can break. Some people just like to be careful. Some like the features of the phone but want a different feel to it

jinye

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I still haven't received my phone, but I'll be using the SGP Ultra Thin Case, along with the SGP Ultra Crystal screen protector.

I don't really like scratches, and since the back of the iphone has tendency to scratch, a thin and stylish case is the solution for it! it looks nice on it too, so no big deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2