Best Skins Ever

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I just recieved mine in the mail today for my iP5. I must say they are fantastic! They are cut to fit perfectly and give great full body protection against general everyday scratches. They are really inexpensive compared to Zagg (which I'm not a fan of) and they give the phone a great look. One thing I really like is that they offer more of a grip on the phone.

If you like these type of skins I would highly recommend going with them.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Best skins ever has always been highly recommended by many I know. I for one go for matte finishes. But glad you got your installed and protected!!!

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
Thanks for the information.

I've heard of them before your post. Just placed my order and looking forward to giving them a try.

Thanks again!

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I just recieved mine in the mail today for my iP5. I must say they are fantastic! They are cut to fit perfectly and give great full body protection against general everyday scratches. They are really inexpensive compared to Zagg (which I'm not a fan of) and they give the phone a great look. One thing I really like is that they offer more of a grip on the phone.

If you like these type of skins I would highly recommend going with them.

What protection did u get? I'm considering getting the full body which includes the sides. How good did those attached to phone? Was it an easy process?

...on iPhone5/iOS6 via Tapatalk...

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I just put on my BSE full body. I would prefer the old bumper friendly ones just because they were a little more forgiving when it came to the installation. The sides adhere very well, just don't use too much liquid and keep it out of your pocket for 24 hours.

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I just put on my BSE full body. I would prefer the old bumper friendly ones just because they were a little more forgiving when it came to the installation. The sides adhere very well, just don't use too much liquid and keep it out of your pocket for 24 hours.

You put on the regular one or case optimized ?

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I used to get these for my BlackBerry phones before I converted to an iPhone user with the 3GS... I never used a case with BlackBerry so these skins worked well.

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
so before i order which one should i order... the regular ones or the case optimized? im going full body but i wanted to know the difference as website doesnt really show or explain. thank you.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Case Opt is cut a little bit smaller on screen but not noticeable. This will allow cases to be installed and not cause the edge of the Scree Protector to peel up as in the past on some.

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I finally received my full body skin today from BES. Let me tell you I'm extremely satisfied. I removed both front and back screen protector and installed these. Installation is easy. I left my phone for 2 hours under a lamp and when I came back bubbles and water stains where gone. I know it states 24-48 hours to cure and adhere well to the phone. I'm loving the looks. The feel of the phone feels great. Not easy to slip from your hands. I paid $10.25 shipped for the full body skin. This hands down has to be the best way to carry the phone case-less and with some protection. You can almost not tell there's a clear skin on it. Thanks guys.

xkon

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I use BSE for all my gadgets. Work great, and recently they switched up the material.. Even better! For the money they cant be beat and customer service has always been stellar. Have the iPhone 5 skin.. Just put the back and front on. I find on my 4/4s the sides end up coming off. I'm getting nicks in there now though.. Wonder if they would have helped on the finished edges. Doubt it.

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
on the 5...the front and back were easy to apply. installation was breeze. now the sides and top and bottom was harder and took more time to install. once applied you can be touching those parts as film will move. once i aligned it i put phone down under a lamp for 2 hours. when i came back bubbles where gone and film had cured well. this morning its even better.

erwaso

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
+1 for BSE.

I recommend it over the overpriced Zagg which I've used on 5 blackberries. Best thing about them is customer service. If it gets ruined somehow like putting it on again or on a replacement device, email customer service and they'll send a new one for free. I live by their small outfit, so if they screwed me over I know where to find them haha

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Bodyguardz makes a very nice protection. I've used them on all my devices.

I got some when I saw the 50% promo codes they were handing out on macrumors. They look terrible and the cut isn't very good on the iP5 but that may change with time. I sent them back and will order BSE.