Jakit-Great new protective case and headphone for iphone

Jak_Whitlock

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi! I'm new to this forum, so hope you don't mind me beginning with a review (sort of!) of a fantastic iPhone accessory called "Jaktit", which my friend introduced me to. Please read this this "review" I wrote earlier!

I live in the US and love my iphone 4, but I've had to keep replacing it because, me being me (that is-clumsy) keeps dropping them and surprise, surprise: they break.

About a week ago my friend recommended this product called a Jakit which was a sleek hard case to protect your iphone from damage that he said could save me alot of money in the long run. It also came with built in headphones which are pretty cool!

He said that his was one of the pre-release versions and I could borrow it for a few days. It was AMAZING!!! It really was good!

The best thing about the headphones was that I didn't have to worry about them getting tangled because they fit inside the device. They fit inside your ear really easily and aren't painful at all, also the sound quality is amazing and even better than my beats which cost more than the Jakit!

The case is pretty cool as well. My friends was black, but he said they're making them in white too which is pretty cool. As well as looking good, these things are very protective, as I accidently proved when I dropped it down the stairs (whoops!). I was pretty worried but I went down to look there wasn't a scratch or crack anywhere!

Unfortunately I had to give it back this morning, (however reluctantly!). LUCKILY, I can buy one for myself now!! SO EXCITED!!

If you want one, or just want to check it out, the site is jakitstore.com! I really like it and I'm sure many other iPhone accessory fanatics will too!

Thanks for reading, it will be well worth your time and money when it arrives!!!!

Alex

Remember: www.jakitstore.com!