Griffin reveal

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
I should be picking up my 32 black/slate tomorrow...finally. With all of the scratch issues, and despite buying a bumper already, I'm thinking the reveal is what I need to protect the back but to enjoy the good looks.
My question, anyone but the reveal for the 5 and have feedback?
Thanks.

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Was looking at the reveal. Can't find black available on their website. Saw it in Best buy but of course they were charging to much for it. I am getting the Belkin view case for iPhone 5. Same thing, just from Belkin.

emozdashietxp

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Photo on 9-22-12 at 10.19 PM.jpgPhoto on 9-25-12 at 9.30 PM.jpgPhoto on 9-25-12 at 9.30 PM #2.jpgPhoto on 9-25-12 at 9.30 PM #3.jpg

copped myself a Griffin Reveal at best buy for $33 w/tax -___- overpriced, so i ordered online Griffin for 19.99 and free shipping with discount code iphone5.
once it comes in the mail, i'm returning the one i bought at best buy. freakin $13 dollar save.

the only bad thing about it would be the silicone lining which really sticks in your pocket. i'm always in jeans so it's a lint grabber. other than that, i love the reveal case, showing off my iphone :)

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
View attachment 19739View attachment 19740View attachment 19741View attachment 19742

copped myself a Griffin Reveal at best buy for $33 w/tax -___- overpriced, so i ordered online Griffin for 19.99 and free shipping with discount code iphone5.
once it comes in the mail, i'm returning the one i bought at best buy. freakin $13 dollar save.

the only bad thing about it would be the silicone lining which really sticks in your pocket. i'm always in jeans so it's a lint grabber. other than that, i love the reveal case, showing off my iphone :)

Looks like it does the trick...and will let me get the black and slate and not worry about scratches. I go back and forth on slick vs sticky backing....there are pros and cons.
Gracias

rew001

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Careful taking the phone out of this case. I wanted to remove a speck of lint and I guess I angled it wrong and the sharp bottom edge of the phone scratched and scuffed the inside of the clear back of this case thoroughly. Went back to Best Buy to purchase a replacement and they were sold out of white. Good luck.

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I have the black Griffin case and its okay. I used it for an hour and took it off. Shoot me a message and ill send it to you if you pay shipping.

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
First thing, don't buy it from Best Buy. Verizon had it the cheapest that I've seen, at $24.99. It is a nice, thin case, that shows off the back of the phone. The problem is, as was mentioned earlier in this thread, the clear part of the case scuffs easily. Other than that, it's fine. I just wanted it because I wanted a measure of protection, but the most minimalistic possible, showing as much of the phone as possible.

slumpbuster

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
I already took it back and went with a Speck Candyshell in white. I had the case for 1 day, and the clear part was already scratched bad. And all I do with my phone is set it on my desk or put it in my pocket. I was also weary that the back would start breaking away after I removed the phone from the case a few times. Didn't feel super sturdy....just my 2 cents though.

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
What color Speck did you get? I picked up the white/charcoal and also picked up the clear TPU case by Rocketfish. This one....

I thought about the Reveal but didn't think it was worth it.

This case seems to do the same thing..offer clear protection for the back. Pro's and con's?

sarashah

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I like the Griffin Reveal case you just linked with the rubber bumper.
One of those with a crystal clear smooth as glass screen protector would do nicely.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2