Belkin Grip Candy Sheer Review : iPhone 5 Case

r.soto95

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I highly suggest the Belkin Grip Candy Sheer. It feels amazing and made of a gel like material! The colors look great, and bold. Bought it from Best Buy yesterday, and I can't seem to find it online yet. Barely adds weight, and just looks sleek. Around $30!

For iPhone 5!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 356
  • photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 338

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I highly suggest the Belkin Grip Candy Sheer. It feels amazing and made of a gel like material! The colors look great, and bold. Bought it from Best Buy yesterday, and I can't seem to find it online yet. Barely adds weight, and just looks sleek. Around $30!

For iPhone 5!

A friend of mine has the same Belkin case for her iPhone 4S and swears by it (her case is teal and purple though)... I'd love to get that case when the time comes, but the 30 pin to Lightning adapter won't fit in the bottom opening...

CandyBean

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
that does look really nice.. i already ordered a few cases myself so.. dont wanna purchase anymore but might have to return some of them in favor of this~

djdan

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up the Sheer version in Blue/White and I'm lovin it. Had the Grip Candy on 4s and about a dozen other cases, and kept going back to that one. For the 5, decided to pick this one up and save a lot of $ going through cases. It's, light, no fingerprinting, and provides enough protection to protect the huge investment. Highly recommend.

Sent from my IPad (3rd Gen)

ajl06808

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I am loving this case!! Doesn't add really any bulk to the phone and I am really liking the color scheme (glow/blacktop)! I woul highly recommend!!

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I've been using the teal one.

The only thing that bothers me is that it's a bit loose on top of the volume buttons, but most of the TPU style cases are, so I'll get over it. I'm just a bit anal about things like that!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I've been using the teal one.

The only thing that bothers me is that it's a bit loose on top of the volume buttons, but most of the TPU style cases are, so I'll get over it. I'm just a bit anal about things like that!

Mine is snug

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Even around the left side? If you push the side it doesn't feel like there's a small gap?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

It barely moves. I really have to look hard to see any of the slightest movement so no it doesn't feel like a small gap.

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
It barely moves. I really have to look hard to see any of the slightest movement so no it doesn't feel like a small gap.

Hmm..I just took the case off and bent the "loose" side in for a few seconds and the problem seems to be fixed, for now!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Hmm..I just took the case off and bent the "loose" side in for a few seconds and the problem seems to be fixed, for now!

Maybe over time I'll notice it be a little loose there but I haven't taken the case of one single time since I bought it last weds.

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Maybe over time I'll notice it be a little loose there but I haven't taken the case of one single time since I bought it last weds.

That's probably why. I removed mine a couple times and that might have stretched it out

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice