What case do you have OR want to get for your iPhone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branz1

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently using a snap on case from amazon but was thinking of getting an outterbox. Which case do you have on your new iPhone 5? Do you recommend that case? What's your review on it? OR what case are wanting to get? Why? Interested in hearing everyone's comments =)

Jman1313

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm using an Incipio Frequency on mine. I also have a bumper coming on Tuesday. I would love to go bare, but I slide my phone into a custom car holder, and without a case my sides would be scratched to hell. Also, bare these phones tend to slide on smooth surfaces, so I want something with a little grip as well as a lip so I can set the phone on the screen and not scratch it.

I like the Incipio, though. It's sleek, quite thin, and is semi rigid. While thin, it really feels like the material would offer truly excellent protection in a drop.

I can't do bulky cases like the Otterbox...they drive me nuts.

moskins

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I bought an Incipio case from Verizon. It reminds me of my old Otterbox Commuter case, except much thinner. Very sturdy but also much lighter than the Commuter. My last case purchased for my iPhone 4 was a Rokform v3. I loved that case and will consider purchasing one when they make an iPhone 5 case. My only concern is the added weight as I'm loving how light the iPhone w/Incipio feels now. Although I do like the additional mounting and clips options which Rokform makes.

anon(4706822)

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I have always had a good experience with Incase. I dropped my iPhone 4 a few times and it survived with no harm. However, I have to add that all those times it landed on its back thankfully. The only thing that the case caused some minor wear on the sides and towards the end of its 2-year run the plastic above the 30-pin dock cracked.

If you want something super durable I hear life proof cases are great but could feel bulky in your pocket. One thing to consider is that the better care you take of the phone the more it is worth when you sell it back for a newer version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm using a Case-Mate Naked clear case. It shows the beauty of the iPhone well and is extremely thin and cost $35. I just ordered a black bumper off of amazon for $10 so I'll see which I like better.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Currently using a Gear4 Thin Ice completely clear sides/back hard plastic case but I want to get a thin bumper and run the phone virtually naked apart from a front/back screen protector too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen