A few days ago, I happened to see the following product when I was searching for some accessories for my iPhone4s and I am very interested in it.
    Anybody ever tried that before, I want to know whether it can really enhance the camera of iPhone or not.
    Here is picture and link:
    Digital Camera 12X Zoom Lens Telescope Lens for iPhone 4/ 4S VLE-103462 - TinyDeal
    09-22-2012 06:40 AM
    It's not going to change the quality of the phone. The optic is the optic and that's not changing. What it can do is enhance longer range shots via optical magnification rather than digital which is always better. Obviously a tripod will make for steadier shots. In theory a set-up like this could increase the quality of distant shops. But I don't think this particular product will enhance and will likely result in worse quality. For $30 for the set that lens is junk. Junk input is going to get junk output regardless of the quality of the iPhone camera. Use a quality lens and in theory you could get some nice shots. Your better off getting a real camera if taking shots that require this kind of equipment interests you.
    09-24-2012 01:17 AM
    Thank you very much for helping me save money
    09-24-2012 06:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD