Geez, I should have had one of you pick some up for me. I ordered mine on Sunday from Apple.com and it's still showing "available to ship 2-3 weeks."

I feel like I'm living on the edge only having one charger. I usually have one at home, one at work, and one in the car.

Yeah, I have a million of the 30-pin cables around the house... so I ordered an extra lightening cable from Apple on launch day... and picked up 2 more in the Apple store yesterday... I am comfortable now with the number of cables (4) around my house/car/etc, but not comfortable spending $60 to get here. I keep telling myself that "it's only money".
    09-26-2012 09:33 AM
    I checked on my app, I am weird and decided not to buy through my iphone, they had them in stock at the promenade and then I get down there and they don't have any. I look on my app cart and they had just sold out! So I was smarter this time and ordered one through my phone at the beverly center location. It sucks not being able to charge it at work! my battery is gonna die! The guy at the store told me he sold 20 to a customer yesterday. I think that is ridiculous...who needs 20 lightning cables???!!!
    09-26-2012 08:28 PM
    I checked on my app, I am weird and decided not to buy through my iphone, they had them in stock at the promenade and then I get down there and they don't have any. I look on my app cart and they had just sold out! So I was smarter this time and ordered one through my phone at the beverly center location. It sucks not being able to charge it at work! my battery is gonna die! The guy at the store told me he sold 20 to a customer yesterday. I think that is ridiculous...who needs 20 lightning cables???!!!
    A black marketeer? It's possible that he has a family plan with up to 5 lines and/or grabbing a few for some friends... or he was just hoarding them...
    09-26-2012 08:34 PM
    Apple has made eBay pull all the auctions for cables and adapters as they are knockoffs infringing on apples patents.
    09-26-2012 09:35 PM
    Apple has made eBay pull all the auctions for cables and adapters as they are knockoffs infringing on apples patents.
    How do you know that? I still see them.
    09-26-2012 10:58 PM
    Thank you for your purchase of your Lightning Adapter

There has been some confusion with an email that eBay has sent to regarding this item. It was removed due to licensing but I assure you your sale and everyone else's sale is still active and you will be getting your adapter.

Please Disregard the eBay email as it does not apply to your transaction and disregard if I have already contacted you about this matter. Apple has reported every seller on eBay. Here is the email Apple sent me via eBay-

eBay sent this message to Vasilios Poulos (bp21golf).
    Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

MC999 eBay Listing Removed: Trademark Violation - Unauthorized Item (704489572)

Dear bp21golf (bp16golf@aol.com)

You recently listed the following listing:

200822120246 - 2 Apple iPhone 5 Lightning Adapter 30 pin i Phone iPod 7th Gen Plug iPhone5 USA

Your listing has been removed.

Your item was removed because of a request we received from Apple, Inc., a member of our Verified Rights Owner Program (VeRO), asking us to remove the item for:

- Item(s) is a counterfeit product which infringes the trademark owner's rights.

If you have additional questions or concerns on why your item was removed, please contact Apple, Inc. directly at:

apple_enforce@opsecsecurity.com

Please allow 7 days for Apple, Inc. to reply to you.

The email you have or will receive from eBay does not affect the standing of your order and your adapter (s) will be posted out as scheduled. This is Apples way of shutting everyone down to ensure they get the full price for these adapters

Cheers

bp21golf

Thanks for choosing us for your purchase!!!
    09-27-2012 12:15 AM
    I do not want to wait 2-3 weeks because i already got my iphone 5, and need to use Lightening USB Cable in my car when on the go. so i order it from the store Prezzydeal.com 4 days ago,Now i receive it. will try it later```````````````
    Last edited by herela; 09-29-2012 at 02:37 PM.
    09-29-2012 12:40 AM
    Ordered mine from Apple.com last Sunday, listed as 2-3 week wait, shipped Thursday, and should be here Tuesday. Still cracks me up my little package of cables is coming from half way around the world (China).
    09-29-2012 05:47 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD