Honestly, I kind-of missed this. I loved this about my iPod touches--I am also one of those pocket-people, and even in my holsters, this worked better for me. it was also nice to have all the cables coming out of the same end.
    09-20-2012 10:20 PM
    I prefer the headphone jack on the top too... I'm not a big fan of it at the bottom - got an iPod Touch about 2 years ago for my birthday and STILL haven't gotten used to it... I guess the i5 will break me of that!
    09-20-2012 10:38 PM
    I didn't want to create a new thread. But, I picked up an iPhone 5 last week and returned it four days later. I didn't return it solely for the headphone jack issue. But it was an issue. I just cannot stand that headphone jack being at the bottom. It's very annoying.
    10-01-2012 07:22 AM
    My headphones are plugged in to my phone more often than not. When docks with the new connector are available having to unplug the headphone to place the phone in the dock will be a minor irritant.

Then again, so is my neighbor and there is nothing I can do about that either!!

---------- Post Merged at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:26 PM ----------

My headphones are plugged in to my phone more often than not. When docks with the new connector are available having to unplug the headphone to place the phone in the dock will be a minor irritant.

Then again, so is my neighbor and there is nothing I can do about that either!!

---------- Post Merged at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:26 PM ----------

I have my headphones plugged into my phone more often than not because I listen to a lot of audio books. When docks with the new connector become available on various devices, having to unplug the headphone to put the phone in the dock will be a minor irritant.

Then again, my neighbor is an irritant and there is nothing I can do about that either.
    10-01-2012 08:33 AM
    Doesn't bother me, I've had an iPod Touch for years so it's really just the same as that now.
    I have my headphones plugged into my phone more often than not because I listen to a lot of audio books. When docks with the new connector become available on various devices, having to unplug the headphone to put the phone in the dock will be a minor irritant.

Then again, my neighbor is an irritant and there is nothing I can do about that either.
    I for one like the headphone jack at the bottom. I listen to music on my iPhone at work with the phone on my desk. With the jack on the top of the phone the wire either loops around/over/across the phone, or I have it upside down so as to not stretch or shorten the line. With the jack at the bottom my phone is right side up and the wire is fine. Just my two cents.
    10-01-2012 09:24 AM
    I'd have a problem if it was at the top.
    10-01-2012 09:53 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD