Where to get adapters

smmullen

Aug 31, 2011
www.endgamepr.com
The nearest Apple store isn't all that close to me and I hate going to that part of town. Does anyone know when the 30 pin adapters will start showing up in carrier stores or even Best Buy/TargetWalmart? I checked my official Verizon store (it's a pretty big one) and they didn't have any today. I guess one way or the other I'm going to need to get one. I have multiple 30 pin cords laying around the house and obviously will only be getting one lightning cord with the phone. At minimum, I need one more to go in the car.

snuffleupagus99

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
If you're the brave type 3rd party adapters are on amazon. You could avoid "that part of town" AND let everyone know if they work. Or if they cause ip5 spontaneous combustion

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The nearest Apple store isn't all that close to me and I hate going to that part of town. Does anyone know when the 30 pin adapters will start showing up in carrier stores or even Best Buy/TargetWalmart? I checked my official Verizon store (it's a pretty big one) and they didn't have any today. I guess one way or the other I'm going to need to get one. I have multiple 30 pin cords laying around the house and obviously will only be getting one lightning cord with the phone. At minimum, I need one more to go in the car.

You can always order from the Apple web stie... a $50 order gets you free shipping, too ...

Lightning to 30-pin Adapter - Apple Store (U.S.)

Lightning to USB Cable - Apple Store (U.S.)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen