Are you using cases or not on iPhone 5?

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I picked up a white griffin bumper type case with clear back for my white i5. It looks nice. Sorry for the low quality pics. I took with my work BB. Will get the mophie when it comes out. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/15/tyge6a5e.jpg

I got this case about a week ago and had to return it because my phone was literally sliding around inside the case. It was a terrible fitting case.
I've been trying to find out if it was just the one I got, or if it is a problem with all these. Can you shift your phone inside the case?

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I got this case about a week ago and had to return it because my phone was literally sliding around inside the case. It was a terrible fitting case.
I've been trying to find out if it was just the one I got, or if it is a problem with all these. Can you shift your phone inside the case?

Belkin clear view case is similar and fits like a glove! By far my favorite.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
My iPhone 5 has been naked for a couple weeks now. So much better. No issues. Had case on it the first couple weeks but it got annoying as I always put my iPhone in my pocket.

Naked is the way it was meant to be!

ArianaMatain

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
The iPhone 5 wallet leather case with credit card slot from PD is good. iPhone 5 Wallet Case Leather - Black
love the style, but it is a pity that i got a silicone case already.

http://sp8.fotolog.com/photo/56/22/16/menghong/13500463671934_f.jpg

Well,buddy,I have once own a similar case with yours,a purse style case with Coffee color,it is $20 I bought online in Amazon...Now what I am using is a aluminum back case - silver...honestly,I really love the purse style case,which allows me to put my credit cards or ID cards.

brijuhaha

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I did put some, but now no more.

First tried all kind of cases but hated how they feel, no matter how thin they are. I like how the back feels like macbook pro! especially when i pick it up in the morning, feels pretty cold! :p

Then i put a shield on, whole body. I thought it would be good enough to protect the phone. But i was wrong! it scratched at the end and even some dent showed up! I guess there were some little parts that were not protected.

So i pilled them off and leave it naked! I got the AC+ so I'll be peaceful enough!

For your info, i kinda like the scratches on the iPhone :) it's just for me.

emjayess

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Cases for an iPhone 5 are for owners with an anxiety disorder or a lack of mindfulness. ;) :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Cases for an iPhone 5 are for owners with an anxiety disorder or a lack of mindfulness. ;) :cool:

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352186527.551416.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352186550.680691.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352186572.332705.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352186590.966077.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352186602.949075.jpg

The first case (the one I use) is a pretty cool case I picked up for 15 bucks at a local mall. I was just walking around and saw it in a shop. It has a matte feel and a rigged TPU type make. It makes me feel safer if I happen to drop the phone from the corners or side since they bulge out a little. The second case is a speck case I picked up online (knock off) and I haven't actually used it because it is very ridged and I'm scared that once I have the case on it won't come off without breaking. It's suppose to have these soft rubber-type corners that stretch, but this one doesn't.

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site

Sorry. Just saw this. My phone fits snug, does not slide at all. However the case looks like crap now as it sucked in all the dirt from my hands. Not very white now. Plus you can see all kinds of lint and dust through the clear back. Would go naked if I didn't want the lens to get scratched like on my 4 for running naked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2