Are you using cases or not on iPhone 5?

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm waiting for a Speck case to be made for it. In the meantime, I need to find something cool and cheap while I wait.

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I plan on going without a case. I hope they come out with bumpers for the 5. That would be the only type of case I would put on it.

denvergirl78

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Bumper and screen protector here. If it can be dropped, scratched, broken, etc it's a pretty good bet it'll be me that does so. :D

Oh, and I was able to snag a bumper off ebay for like $6 - coming from the US so it should be here before the phone. I figure I'll wait until more people get them in stock to order other colors and stuff.

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I hate cases. They collect dirt and they tend to scratch the phone too especially on the edges. I go naked all the time. All I put is a front and back screen protector and I'm done. I take really good care of my iPhones. I'll be rocking my black slate without a case of-course

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I hate cases. They collect dirt and they tend to scratch the phone too especially on the edges. I go naked all the time. All I put is a front and back screen protector and I'm done. I take really good care of my iPhones. I'll be rocking my black slate without a case of-course

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

After thinking about it. My job involves too much risk not to have some sort of case. I wish I had a desk job right now though.

mtavenger55

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I want an Otterbox defender case like what I have on my iPhone 4 but I want to wait for Amazon to get them cheaper. In the mean time I bought a nice case off of Amazon for about $10. It is the Bear Motion Premium Flip Folio. I like my Otterbox case but want something less bulky so if I like this case I'll keep it. I should get it on Tuesday or Wednesday so I'll have it before my iPhone 5 gets here! This is going to be a long week I can't wait for Friday!

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm kind of clumsy so I tend to buy an otterbox for my iphones. I do go naked sometimes on the iphone when I feel like I need a change, otherwise, case for me.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox Defender. I dropped my iPhone 4 VIOLENTLY enough times in the Defender and to this day it looks pristine. I already ordered it on Amazon.

zrxoa1

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
My 4 wears a Lifeproof, I love it. So I am on the list to be notified as soon as the Lifeproof is a available for the 5. In meantime I will grab something cheap off of eBay.

Sent from my tricked out Iphone!

mtavenger55

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Just bought an Otterbox Defender on Amazon for $35! Should get it by Tuesday! I don't like the case I have now. I mean it's not that bad for a $14 case but I know with an Otterbox I won't be afraid to drop it. I haven't yet thankfully.
Current case:
862d8e5bf64dde5c8a08218e36905387.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices