What screen protector will you put on your iP5?

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I finally gave in put on SGP ultra crystal. All I can say is wow! Their new line are way better than their old version in iPhone 4/4s. Super clarity same retina quality and much easier to install. The thicker made seems to withstand scratches better. The feel is close to glass and you can't even tell its on. The only downside is it smudges more than the glass but who cares if you can wipe easily with your shirt without worrying about hairline scratches on the actual screen. Definitely recommended as the best out there!

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
The Apple stores near me have the anti glare in stock.

I saw them in my local Apple Store (Walnut Creek, CA) today too. The anti-glare is the one I like... looks and feels great on my iP5 (and my iPad3, and I'm sure it will on my iPad mini too eventually...)

[ Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk HD ]

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Ended up with the Best Skins Ever full body kit. A bit tricky to install but it looks great. I went for the case optimized version...improbably should have probably went for the normal version.

msteiner0539

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
So, got my Spigen glast.r. Install was a bit nerve racking, but after taking all precausions (hot shower running, wiped the phone with alcohol swab, tape trick, took my shirt off, cleaned again) I have to admit the application was flawless............ THEN, after about an hour of rubbing and wiping the phone, I did my "screen test" - I take a picture of my white bathroom wall, and then check the whole screen. Much to my dismay, I noticed a hairline CRACK in the top right hand corner of the protector!!!!!!!! --- What?!? I just paid $34.99 + shipping for this screen protector that came with a CRACK!.
I have since gone to Spigen's website, requesting a replacement and return of my current protector.
Have any of you dealt with Spg with this type of situation? I am anxiously awaiting a response from them.... Just wondering if it will be a positive one by any of your experiences...........

M

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods