What screen protector will you put on your iP5?

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Honestly, I won't be using one for my 5. I've had my current iPhone for almost a year and have never had a screen protector on it; and the screen is nearly pristine. :D

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I will not use a screen protector on my new iPhone 5. I did not use a screen protector on my iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S.

I didn't either and the screen on my iPhone 4 is scratched to heck. But I mean it's my fault for keeping my keys in the same pocket. Old habits die hard I suppose.

emozdashietxp

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
glas.t by spigen. even their crystal steinheil line are pretty darn good. gorilla glass 2 or not, i'm keeping it always on the safe side.

mtruman42

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Don't need one with Gorilla Glass. My 9 month old GG screen is perfect. With the new anti-glare screen on the 5 I don't want anything over it.

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone seen a protector for the rear yet?

Nope not yet. I looked for one and no luck. I like to put a screen protector on the back too because when I put phone down on table etc it doesn't get any scratches. My 4S has had both front and back since day one. I already purchased some for my iPhone 5 but only for the front where available.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Nope not yet. I looked for one and no luck. I like to put a screen protector on the back too because when I put phone down on table etc it doesn't get any scratches. My 4S has had both front and back since day one. I already purchased some for my iPhone 5 but only for the front where available.

Same here...I ended up with the SGP Ultra Crystal this time around...thought I would try that brand instead of PowerSupport. It should be here about the same time as my iPhone 5.

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Same here...I ended up with the SGP Ultra Crystal this time around...thought I would try that brand instead of PowerSupport. It should be here about the same time as my iPhone 5.

Fact is I rather have a screen protector on front and back then with a case at all. I figured it was easier and faster to find stuff for the 4S last year because it was a iPhone 4 but I'm improved so stuff where already out. With the 5 cases screen protectors etc it's different cuz of different dimensions. I ordered my screen protectors on day of announcement on eBay. It already shipped with a schedule delivery for this upcoming Wednesday.

the one and only M

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
I decided to go with the SGP Ultra Crystal as well. I nicked my droid razr screen two weeks after buying it and now will always buy a screen protector for new phones.

yeyeman9

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I think if you don't put your keys in the same pocket as your iPhone then there really is no need to use a screen protector. I have ner used one on mine and it has zero scratches. Plus, it looks and works way better without one...

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I even let my cat play on my iPhone 4S with cat app games. My screen is still perfect. My cat is an indoor, outdoor at night. He has very long and sharp claws.

View attachment 18826

My keys must be hellacious then. I just always put them in the same pocket...the right side. I constantly need my keys for work to operate the equipment so I can't seem to put them on the other side. Same goes with my phone I guess...just always put it on the right and with that job and needing the keys....all well...just need screen protectors this round.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't see any from Power Support yet for the iP5, so I ordered this one on Friday to use temporarily till PS puts theirs out.

iPhone 5 Screen Protector Steinheil Series
Select Color
Ultra Crystal(SQ)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox