What screen protector will you put on your iP5?

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I like Power Support -- used both the crystal and the anti-glare on my iP4S. Crystal definitely shows the retina screen better, but the anti-glare is more functional because... well... of the anti-glare ;)

LocoStrange

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
Zagg HD. Ive always been a fan of Zagg and I use the HD on my ipad. Based on my ipad, it seems they fixed the deep orange peel and the touch is very close to being without a screen protector...almost identical to my naked iphone. Granted, if I use a stylus, then I can feel the difference but not much with my fingers.

buci1er

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I am thinking of buying the SGP GLAS.T. Anyone have experience with this one? Suggestions for better ones?

Probably the coolest screen protector ever. If you can stand there being an additional .9 mm of screen on top of Ur phone. I have one on my iPhone 4S and I love it though.

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I buy them on eBay from the same seller. I already ordered some for my i5. I don't go for the expensive ones...I still get good quality screen protectors and swap them out every couple of months. I got me a pack of 5. I always prefer the anti glare/fingerprint matte finish. By the time UPS delivers my i5 next Friday my screen protectors should be here too. Since my blackberry days all my devices have had a screen protector. I have never had a scratch on any of my devices.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh