I've tried all of these.

1.sgp ultra crystal. Fingerprint magnet but crystal clear. Cutouts a little big

2 sgp ultra oleo-phobic. Fingerprint magnet, crystal clear. Cutouts are a little big

3 sgp ultra fine. Smooth clean and gorgeous, hazy screen but worth it. Cutouts a little big.

4 media devil ultra crystal. AMAZING!!!!!! cut outs are tight, rigid feels like quality amazing customer service on par with apple. Finger print magnet. Best 11 dollars plus 5 shipping, I spent took it 7 days to get here from Europe but well worth the money.
    10-10-2012 12:34 AM
    I didn't have a screen protector on my iPhone 5 and had been monitoring what was in my pockets and then I noticed a light hazey scratch on the screen luckily apple store close quick exchange with no problems. I am going with body armor with screen protector. I have seen nothing officially supporting the use of gorilla glass 2. But It is hard for me to believe gorilla glass 2 would scratch so easily
    Had the same. SGP ultra crystal covers it right up.
    10-11-2012 09:53 PM
    I prefer anti-fingerprint screen protector, just order one from this: Le nouveau Premium Anti-Fingerprint Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 5 - Le nouveau
    10-11-2012 11:29 PM
    I've never liked a skin or protector on my phone so I'll be getting a leather wallet for transporting my baby around

Beamed from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk
    10-12-2012 07:49 AM
    I've got a Zagg HD on mine

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    10-12-2012 04:20 PM
    Media devil all day long
    10-13-2012 01:09 AM
    This one just arrived today and I love it. Not only is it so clear that I don't know it's there, but it is totally case friendly as well. I installed it while my Speck candyshell case was still on. This one is definitely a keeper for a while.

10-13-2012 10:34 PM
    10-15-2012 04:43 AM
    Can anyone comment on their experience with the Ghost Armor products? Are they as clear as the SGP or Power Support films?
    I didn't really care for Ghost Armor when I had it. It peeled really bad, and yellowed around the edges of my white 4S.
    10-16-2012 09:08 PM

Well this one was short lived. If you put the phone in your pocket while wearing skinny jeans this protector develops a bad rainbow effect that won't go away. The rainbow effect interferes with watching videos, so I removed this screen shield and put the last SGP Crystal Clear that I had on till Power Support finally comes out with theirs.

10-16-2012 10:25 PM
    For those of you who use glas.t do you have a problem using any of your cases with that protect. I want that one but don't want to be either hit or miss when I buy cases and hope they will fit.
    10-17-2012 05:57 PM
    I already ordered the SGP Ultra Thin SP for when my Iphone arrives!
    10-17-2012 06:31 PM
    I think I'm gonna ditch my Zagg HD and go for a GLAS.tR

My Zagg is collecting way too many smudges for my liking...
    10-17-2012 07:58 PM
    Screen protector. Nada.
    10-17-2012 08:20 PM
    just ordered the spigen GLAS.tR. iPhone 5 Screen Protector GLAS.tR Premium Tempered Glass Series | SPIGEN SGP
    we'll see if it's really worth more than their original glas.t
    10-17-2012 08:50 PM
    SGP Spigen Ultra Crystal, first time I have used this brand and I like it a lot. It is not cut to be case friendly (fine with me), it is very clear, fingerprints wipe of easy and honestly don't seem to be any more of a problem than the bare screen, feels pretty much like the bare screen though not exactly but close enough you don't notice. I normally use Power Support and I think I might like this one better.

Clean it with a lightly damp cloth after installing to get rid of residue before it feels proper to the touch which is typical.
    10-18-2012 12:13 AM
    I've been looking for a screen saver, tell the truth,AIKE Screen Protectors For iphone 5 [Matte film Screen Protectors] I am very satisfied.Quite clear and very wearable
    Last edited by site32; 10-30-2012 at 03:17 AM.
    10-18-2012 03:14 AM
    SGP Spigen Ultra Crystal, first time I have used this brand and I like it a lot. It is not cut to be case friendly (fine with me).
    If you are looking for a case that works with the Ultra Crystal screen protectors, try the Speck candyshell or Speck Pixelskin HD. I use both of these cases with this screen protector and they both work great.

10-18-2012 09:30 AM
    Thanks for the info Irish, I don't use a case as I prefer to use a skin with one of my images. This info will be handy when I get my Wife one though.

---------- Post Merged at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Thanks for the info Irish, I don't use a case as I prefer to use a skin with one of my images. This info will be handy when I get my Wife one though.
    10-18-2012 05:09 PM
    I only use Zagg HD.
    10-19-2012 03:11 AM
    I just got the ultra crystal from SGP so far I love it. It doesn't feel cheap and plastic like. Can't even tell its on my phone. Doesn't take away from the display I would definitely recommend it. It ALMOST feels like there isn't even a protector on it.
    10-19-2012 06:00 PM
    Just ordered the glas.tr. hope it's worth the price. Also, how difficult is it really to put on? Like to consider myself pretty savvy with this stuff, but wondering if anyone can give me some tips on proper installation. Thanks in advance. M
    10-21-2012 07:01 PM
    There are a lot of great suggestions on this thread but I have one question.

As I have spanners for hands and I generally find it awkward putting on the screen protector straight without bubbles or lint, can anyone recommend a screen protector that is:

a) case friendly. I move the iPhone 5 from case to case a lot and have different hard and soft cases depending on my requirements.
    b) won't scratch. My current screen protector is already scratched to heck but it was a cheap one bought before the phone was launched in readiness.
    c) Very easy to put on and line up correctly first time without bubbles. I don't think i've ever EVER managed to put a screen protector on without some lint or bubbles being trapped, no matter what precautions I have taken.

I love the idea of the Glas.T but it sounds like you get one shot at it and if you screw up, you're stuffed. My last phone had an InvisibleShield from Zagg on it and it was hateful. It orange peeled horribly and really impacted the ability to glide one's fingers over the surface, so not going for one of those again.
    10-22-2012 01:11 PM
    The Power Support protectors are very easy and can be removed and reinstalled without issue. To get it on without lint I always do it in the bathroom with the shower running hot water to get some moisture in the are to reduce the floating particles. Best thing about the PS ones is you can peel it off, wash it, and put it back on if you need to. The clear tape trick works great too!
    Highrisedrifter likes this.
    10-22-2012 06:10 PM
    The Power Support protectors are very easy and can be removed and reinstalled without issue. To get it on without lint I always do it in the bathroom with the shower running hot water to get some moisture in the are to reduce the floating particles. Best thing about the PS ones is you can peel it off, wash it, and put it back on if you need to. The clear tape trick works great too!
    Many thanks. Are the Power Support screen protectors resistant to scratches please? My current cheap screen protector looks like someone has attacked it with a razor blade. All the info I can find about the Power Support ones says they stop scratches on the device (well duh), but not whether they themselves are actually resistant to scratches.
    10-23-2012 11:19 AM
112 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD