Has anyone used Truprotection.com screen protectors?

I emailed powersupport asking about the availability of their crystal film for iPhone 5, and they told me a couple of weeks but to check out their "sister site" truprotection...
    09-19-2012 10:53 AM
    Nope not yet. I looked for one and no luck. I like to put a screen protector on the back too because when I put phone down on table etc it doesn't get any scratches. My 4S has had both front and back since day one. I already purchased some for my iPhone 5 but only for the front where available.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    I know that on Zagg.com they offer the new Extreme for the iphone 5. You can get front and back coverage but it is 49.99. They have a video that you can watch showing all of these abuses done to the phone withhout it having any damage. Whether they are blowing smoke or not I dont know, but they claim you wont need a case with this coverage.
    09-19-2012 12:10 PM
    going to try a Zagg original... got an otterbox commuter coming in too
    09-19-2012 12:36 PM
    I even let my cat play on my iPhone 4S with cat app games. My screen is still perfect. My cat is an indoor, outdoor at night. He has very long and sharp claws.

Attachment 18826
    Not sure if serious.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    09-19-2012 01:36 PM
    Has anyone used Truprotection.com screen protectors?

I emailed powersupport asking about the availability of their crystal film for iPhone 5, and they told me a couple of weeks but to check out their "sister site" truprotection...
    I just ordered their anti-glare film for the iPhone 5. I read on another site that these are the exact same as power support and power support is not accepting orders yet. Someone confirmed with powersupport that the tru protection films are the exact same products.
    09-23-2012 10:36 AM
    I use BodyGuardz for all of my phones (started with iPhone 3g) and have not had a problem with them.
    Last edited by Rinahint; 10-19-2012 at 03:07 PM.
    09-23-2012 02:40 PM
    Moshi iVisor. I get a discount on it at work, so it's an easy choice lol
    09-24-2012 12:11 AM
    Right now using the one that comes with the Otterbox Defender
    09-24-2012 12:37 AM
    Completely not needed. I don't have a mark on mine after several drops and my wife's has bounced around her purse for over a year without a scratch. Gorilla Glass was great and I can only imagine how awesome Gorilla Glass 2 is.
    09-24-2012 01:05 AM
    ordered sgp ultra thin air and the best is that they give decent complementary steinheil screen shield and button buttons as part of their packaging. to my sad surprise, the ultra thin air had sort of this gap so im returning the case as well as the screen. i ordered the glas.t and im looking for a different case. if sgp ultra thin fitted nicely. i wouldve just used the shield. its a lot better than most $9.99 shields.
    09-24-2012 01:48 AM
    Completely not needed. I don't have a mark on mine after several drops and my wife's has bounced around her purse for over a year without a scratch. Gorilla Glass was great and I can only imagine how awesome Gorilla Glass 2 is.
    I'm sorry but I don't believe this. Clean your screen with a soft cloth, turn it off, and hold it at an angle. I guarantee you will see blemishes in the screen.
    uc4life likes this.
    09-24-2012 11:38 AM
    Did anyone try Bodyguards back skin?

http://forums.imore.com/e?link=http%...token=ePQgU7KM

this is tempting considering I want to protect back and side without wearing a case

edit: too late I ordered one haha. Will try to post what I think about it after I receive\install it on my iPhone 5
    Last edited by floydstyle; 09-24-2012 at 01:33 PM.
    uc4life likes this.
    09-24-2012 01:03 PM
    I noticed a light scratch on mine on Monday. Opened it Friday night so not that long. Nothing else in my pocket (keys, etc) so who knows. Not scratch proof at all. YMMV.
    09-27-2012 02:16 PM
    I just ordered an xtremeguard front and back screen protector for the iP5 for 3.99. Good price for both front and back
    09-27-2012 05:24 PM
    I ordered the iPhone 5 Anti-Glare/Anti Fingerprint Screen Protector,, i think other guys used this kind Screen Protector before as well.

What screen protector will you put on your iP5?-di-s3rf.jpg
    Last edited by herela; 09-28-2012 at 02:19 PM.
    09-28-2012 01:48 PM
    I ordered the iPhone 5 Anti-Glare/Anti Fingerprint Screen Protector,, i think other guys used this kind Screen Protector before.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	di-S3RF.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	19953
    I always prefer the anti glare/fingerprint matte finish like this one. It really hides the annoying fingerprints and grease unfortunately it doesn't do the retina display justice. On my i4S I always preferred this type of screen protector. Before I even got my i5 last Friday I already had these screen protector. Well today I switched back to the clear glossy finish. I can manage dealing with fingerprints etc. The retina display on a clear screen protector does no suffer but with a anti glare matte finish it does. The difference it's very obvious. For now I'm very content. I have both clear gloss finish screen protector for front and back.

...on iPhone5/iOS6 via Tapatalk...
    09-28-2012 02:17 PM
    Using the Spigen GLAS.t: https://www.spigen.com/cell-phone/ap...ss-glas-t.html

Will never go back to plastic. Literally feels and looks like there's nothing on.
    10-04-2012 02:46 PM
    Is there any disadvantage of using screen protector on the phone? I have heard it's bad for the eyes. Is it true?
    10-05-2012 06:51 AM
    Zagg Shield installed since the day I purchased it. Loving it too. Also considering getting the back protection

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    10-05-2012 07:35 AM
    Is there any disadvantage of using screen protector on the phone? I have heard it's bad for the eyes. Is it true?
    How in the Wide World of Sports could a screen protector be bad for your eyes?! Makes no sense.

I went with the clear Coat this time instead of the Zagg. Very NICE! Crytsal clear and seemed easier to install than the Zagg. I went with the FullBody Armour this time! Didn't want to scratch the Alum back.
    10-05-2012 07:41 AM
    Well, you heard wrong, lmao.
    10-05-2012 09:00 AM
    None...By the time I can't read my iPhone5 screen, the iphone9 or 10 will be for sale...:o
    10-08-2012 01:31 AM
    I just ordered this one. http://store.moshimonde.com/ivisor-x...one-5-275.html

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    10-08-2012 09:37 PM
    Highly recommend the SGP Oleophobic. Best screen protector I ever used. And my wife agrees.
    10-08-2012 10:48 PM
    I didn't have a screen protector on my iPhone 5 and had been monitoring what was in my pockets and then I noticed a light hazey scratch on the screen luckily apple store close quick exchange with no problems. I am going with body armor with screen protector. I have seen nothing officially supporting the use of gorilla glass 2. But It is hard for me to believe gorilla glass 2 would scratch so easily
    10-09-2012 10:07 PM
112 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD