I didn't either and the screen on my iPhone 4 is scratched to heck. But I mean it's my fault for keeping my keys in the same pocket. Old habits die hard I suppose.
    Keys are not an iPhone's friend. Almost all of my scratches are from my keys.
    09-15-2012 01:04 PM
    Don't need one with Gorilla Glass. My 9 month old GG screen is perfect. With the new anti-glare screen on the 5 I don't want anything over it.
    09-15-2012 05:50 PM
    has gorilla glass been confirmed?
    09-15-2012 10:33 PM
    Has anyone seen a protector for the rear yet?
    09-15-2012 10:59 PM
    If I do end up using one it'll be one of those privacy screen protectors.
    09-16-2012 12:17 AM
    Has anyone seen a protector for the rear yet?
    Nope not yet. I looked for one and no luck. I like to put a screen protector on the back too because when I put phone down on table etc it doesn't get any scratches. My 4S has had both front and back since day one. I already purchased some for my iPhone 5 but only for the front where available.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    09-16-2012 03:55 AM
    Nope not yet. I looked for one and no luck. I like to put a screen protector on the back too because when I put phone down on table etc it doesn't get any scratches. My 4S has had both front and back since day one. I already purchased some for my iPhone 5 but only for the front where available.

Same here...I ended up with the SGP Ultra Crystal this time around...thought I would try that brand instead of PowerSupport. It should be here about the same time as my iPhone 5.
    09-16-2012 04:21 AM
    Same here...I ended up with the SGP Ultra Crystal this time around...thought I would try that brand instead of PowerSupport. It should be here about the same time as my iPhone 5.
    Fact is I rather have a screen protector on front and back then with a case at all. I figured it was easier and faster to find stuff for the 4S last year because it was a iPhone 4 but I'm improved so stuff where already out. With the 5 cases screen protectors etc it's different cuz of different dimensions. I ordered my screen protectors on day of announcement on eBay. It already shipped with a schedule delivery for this upcoming Wednesday.

09-16-2012 05:58 AM
    has gorilla glass been confirmed?
    Yes, Gorilla Glass 2
    09-16-2012 09:01 AM
    I decided to go with the SGP Ultra Crystal as well. I nicked my droid razr screen two weeks after buying it and now will always buy a screen protector for new phones.
    09-16-2012 11:22 AM
    I didn't either and the screen on my iPhone 4 is scratched to heck. But I mean it's my fault for keeping my keys in the same pocket. Old habits die hard I suppose.
    I even let my cat play on my iPhone 4S with cat app games. My screen is still perfect. My cat is an indoor, outdoor at night. He has very long and sharp claws.

Attachment 18826
    09-16-2012 11:54 AM
    Ghost armor
    I hadn't even heard of these until your post. I've used SGP and Power Support on my previous iPhones. How does Ghost Armor compare to these?
    09-16-2012 02:26 PM
    I think if you don't put your keys in the same pocket as your iPhone then there really is no need to use a screen protector. I have ner used one on mine and it has zero scratches. Plus, it looks and works way better without one...
    09-16-2012 02:32 PM
    I even let my cat play on my iPhone 4S with cat app games. My screen is still perfect. My cat is an indoor, outdoor at night. He has very long and sharp claws.

Attachment 18826
    My keys must be hellacious then. I just always put them in the same pocket...the right side. I constantly need my keys for work to operate the equipment so I can't seem to put them on the other side. Same goes with my phone I guess...just always put it on the right and with that job and needing the keys....all well...just need screen protectors this round.
    09-16-2012 04:14 PM
    I don't see any from Power Support yet for the iP5, so I ordered this one on Friday to use temporarily till PS puts theirs out.

iPhone 5 Screen Protector Steinheil Series
    Select Color
    Ultra Crystal(SQ)
    09-16-2012 04:44 PM
    I don't see any from Power Support yet for the iP5, so I ordered this one on Friday to use temporarily till PS puts theirs out.

iPhone 5 Screen Protector Steinheil Series
    Select Color
    Ultra Crystal(SQ)
    I think PS has lost a lot of customers because they don't even have a pre-order out.

I was a die hard PS user but have heard just a many good things about SGP.

The thing I hate about PS is their outrageous shipping charges, overall their product has been pretty good.
    09-16-2012 05:39 PM
    Has anyone bought any that aren't considered pre-orders? I have seen some sites saying shipment is the following week. Anyone know theirs will be here by Friday?

Thanks!
    09-16-2012 06:48 PM
    SGP - IMHO they have been the best ones I've found/used.
    09-16-2012 06:51 PM
    I ordered the HD from Zagg. It says it should ship by 9/18 and should be here before 9/21.
    09-16-2012 08:11 PM
    Has anyone bought any that aren't considered pre-orders? I have seen some sites saying shipment is the following week. Anyone know theirs will be here by Friday?

Thanks!
    I ordered 2 SGPs on Friday. They will be here Tuesday.
    09-16-2012 11:28 PM
    My Sgp ultra crystal arrived today!! Now if only I had the phone to put them on...
    09-17-2012 07:00 PM
    My Sgp ultra crystal arrived today!! Now if only I had the phone to put them on...
    Awesome...mine probably will not be here until after the 21st...we shall see I guess...doesn't really matter as I cannot make a decision on a case yet..and I have to have some sort of protection like that.
    09-17-2012 07:12 PM
    Likewise...I received mine today too...just need the phone now LOL

09-17-2012 07:27 PM
    Can anyone comment on their experience with the Ghost Armor products? Are they as clear as the SGP or Power Support films?
    09-18-2012 07:02 PM

Thanks!
    Look on Amazon. I ordered the Skinomi....it is feels like a Zagg so it should protect it well and they are running a preorder special for $2.96 shipped. There are most likely better ones out there, but this one isn't bad and for the price it can't be beat. Plus it has lifetime like most major manufacturers. I have it on my SGS3 and it is not bad.

Mine shipped 2 days ago.

http://www.amazon.com/Skinomi-TechSk...mUvbUpU1918213
    Last edited by Gvndeb60; 09-18-2012 at 10:15 PM.
    uc4life likes this.
    09-18-2012 10:12 PM
112 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD