Looking for a very particular case

Doc Z

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Hey folks, I'm finally crossing over to the dark side, and abandoning my archaic blackberry. I spent some time today looking at all kinds of iPhone cases and I just can't seem to find the right one for me. I bet this question gets hammered to death repeatedly so I apologize in advance.

I'm looking for a slick, minimal case with slight bumper protectors for the screen. Preferably metal or some other hard material that provides minimal-medium protection. I cannot stand silicone, or any "rubbery" or matte feel whatsoever so a lot of cases like case mates barely there are out. I like the concept of the otter box commuter but I hate that type of surface that's on the back. I want something harder and preferably metal that isn't bulky but I don't want the ridiculously thin cases that just cover the back and sides of the phone with no screen bumper either. So far i got the case crown lux to tide me over but i have a feeling im going to hate the feel of that case. Im looking for something close to it though. Any suggestions?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox