Speck cases

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Boobie12

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I've got a speck candyshell grip iphone 5, loving this thing. Has good protection and doesn't add much bulk. Also hav a iskin aura case which I'm returning. Made the phone feel like a 4 and didn't give to much protection but it was beautiful.

Iphonejackson

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
This is probably my favorite case. I've had a few over the years, same issue with all of them. The part under the home button always breaks, speck is really good with replacements as long as you have the receipt.

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Well I got my white Candyshell today. Couldn't be happier with it! I was initially worried that it was going to be a bit bulky like it was on the 4/4S, but it's actually quite slim! Very impressed! The white on white with the black trim look is really nice, also :)

erwaso

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I swung my base ball bat and hit my iPhone 5 as hard as I could, and no scratches at all! I'd say it's pretty good.

just kidding, I had a otterbox commuter, and I returned it and oered a speck candyshell flip.

Lol. I ask because my cimo tpu case from amazon was like $7 and I've from my phone from about 5 feet on tile and concrete with no problem to my phone. It would sometimes bounce and hit the ground again but is protected better than any silicone or hardshell case I've used.

just wanna make sure my wife's 4S is good to go from drops and our kids lol

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Lol. I ask because my cimo tpu case from amazon was like $7 and I've from my phone from about 5 feet on tile and concrete with no problem to my phone. It would sometimes bounce and hit the ground again but is protected better than any silicone or hardshell case I've used.

Lol, I see.

Sent from my VZW iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

herela

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
How about this kind of Luminous iPhone 5 Case ?? Found it on http://www.prezzydeal.com/luminous-iphone-5-case.html

13500555580285_f.jpg

Last edited:

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
How do you like the Flip? I'm thinking about getting the Flip (either in white and black if that's an option or the white/gray/black) when I finally scoop up the iPhone 5.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site

It should be much better than your TPU case was, as it has some soft rubber on the inside protecting it from drops.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Thoughts on the Flip? I'm torn between that and the Incipio Edge Pro (I don't even have the phone yet and I'm already planning on my case purchases).

The Flip is just as good as the standard CS. Same fit and finish. I thought I'd hate the look of it but it's not bad. Got it for my docking boom box upstairs. Had to take my Defender off this morning to cut my hair and knew it was time to pull the trigger on the white Flip for my black 4S!

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Well, my candyshell has started peeling. Right now I am using a clear acrylic case until I make a decision.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR