iPhone 5 Cases

kevinarguello

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1382402261.827165.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1382402271.543996.jpg

Baby got her Lifeproof Nuud case this evening. If someone was wondering... It fits perfectly: flash, camera, buttons etc. only "bad" thing is the touch ID thing that I don't even care about.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I've always loved the Belkin Candy Sheer Grip cases (I even owned one when I first bought my iPhone 5). My time with the case was short lived because of the cutout on the bottom of the case. It could only fit the Apple lightning cable - the lightning to 30 pin cable adapter and the Belkin lightning cables didn't even fit the case. Because of this, I had to return the case. While at Target tonight I stumbled upon some updated cases (that now have an oval cutout and can accommodate other cables). Picked one up and I absolutely love it (again)! Just wanted to share incase anyone else had the same issue I did.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I use the tech21 IMPACTOLOGY and get compliments constantly, but I've never seen anyone else with one. It's definitely not rugged like OtterBox or LifeProof. It's more of a rubbery texture.

Sent from my iPhone 5s on Verizon from Philly.

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Just picked up the Apple case in blue, which matches my iPad Air case.

uhysetuz.jpg
erasenu3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Heads up! Got an email re: Black Friday sale at mophie.com. Great time to get your battery case! Sweet discounts and free shipping. No code needed. :)

http://www.mophie.com/shop/

The fine print:

Black Friday promotion runs from 1201:am EST Thursday, November 28th through 11:59pm EST Monday, December 2nd. Discounts of up to 70% on select products.

mophie is also offering free standard ground shipping for all U.S. orders with delivery in the continental 48 states. Minimum order amount is $20.00 USD. Please select "Free Shipping" as your method at checkout. No code needed. Products with specific shipping dates or products labeled as ?Backorder? may delay your entire shipping order. We ship USPS First-Class Parcel from Michigan for Free shipping orders.

And, HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone! :)

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
There are so many awesome cases out there. That's one of the reasons why I love the iPhone. There are so many options.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

dobermansrule

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I just got my wisp black Caudabe Veil case and I love it. The only thing is that it doesn't fit right it one of the corners and I don't know if it's from me denting the phone or just the case itself...

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
How do you like it? Ive been looking at this alot, just wondering if the dye would rub off onto my white 5s, thanks!!

The leather Apple case is the best case that I have used. The only drawback that I have seen as that with the non-black ones, the case gets dirty and old looking. I have the black one and couldn't be happier with it.

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
The leather Apple case is the best case that I have used. The only drawback that I have seen as that with the non-black ones, the case gets dirty and old looking. I have the black one and couldn't be happier with it.

I have the blue case and the power button and the edges do get dirty but not old looking. I usually wipe off the areas with damp cloth and then it's as as good as new.

So I guess the non black ones need maintenance but I love the case and was definitely worth buying it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the blue case and the power button and the edges do get dirty but not old looking. I usually wipe off the areas with damp cloth and then it's as as good as new.

So I guess the non black ones need maintenance but I love the case and was definitely worth buying it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you can clean it so that it looks brand new? A lot if people in these forums haven't been able to do that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods