iPhone 5 Cases

Droidrage729

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have an element ion 5 case? The carbon fiber version. I really like the case but saw on a review the bottom of the case may be loose or sag. Is that fixed since the review or is that still an issue?

curve247

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have an element ion 5 case? The carbon fiber version. I really like the case but saw on a review the bottom of the case may be loose or sag. Is that fixed since the review or is that still an issue?

I am using the element ion 5 spec ops case. My case is just as tight as the day i bought it. no sagging or issues with the bottom or any part of the case. its become my favorite iphone case of all time.

svfd757

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm rocking the Otterbox Armor series. Love the added weight. I have big hands and like the added girth. Not a case for small hands nor the faint of heart lol

Droidrage729

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I am using the element ion 5 spec ops case. My case is just as tight as the day i bought it. no sagging or issues with the bottom or any part of the case. its become my favorite iphone case of all time.

Awesome I'm going to give the carbon fiber version a **** looks really good I'm ready to get rid of the bulk from this defender. While I love the protection it provides it gets cumbersome at time.

svfd757

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I keep switching between the Otterbox Armor series, Otterbox Commuter series and my new Urban Armor Gear cases. Liking the slim size of the UAG right now.

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Finally after getting my screen fixed (iPhone replaced @ apple store), I now have the Lunatik Taktik Extreme case on my iPhone 5. Also got a Taktik for my wife's 4s. Love this case.

Sent from the dark recesses of my mind using Tapatalk 2

mountainman

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Finally after getting my screen fixed (iPhone replaced @ apple store), I now have the Lunatik Taktik Extreme case on my iPhone 5. Also got a Taktik for my wife's 4s. Love this case.

I was going to get the Taktik Extreme for my iPhone 5s (that is yet to arrive), but it doesn't work with the fingerprint sensor, so I ordered the Strike version. Got it in the mail the other day - waiting on the phone to put in it now.

I was surprised (shocked?) at how wide the case is. But it is definitely a cool looking case.

Are you only using the Apple lightning connector, or have you tried any third party connectors? Curious if they are going to fit the charging port of the Taktik.

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
I was going to get the Taktik Extreme for my iPhone 5s (that is yet to arrive), but it doesn't work with the fingerprint sensor, so I ordered the Strike version. Got it in the mail the other day - waiting on the phone to put in it now.

I was surprised (shocked?) at how wide the case is. But it is definitely a cool looking case.

Are you only using the Apple lightning connector, or have you tried any third party connectors? Curious if they are going to fit the charging port of the Taktik.

Only the lightning connector. Don't think third party connectors will work. Protection over function in a way I guess.

svfd757

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Is it compatible with 5S? I know LP is coming with one specific for the 5S but I doubt I can wait! The new one doesn't have a release date yet! Same as the Otterbox Preserver.

The home button is covered. Otherwise yes it will fit

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal