iPhone 5 Cases

Lou_Russ

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I came across Boostcase and they have a credit card phone case which I have been thinking about getting. I really like my iphone 5 naked but getting rid of a wallet and having 2 (phone and keys) things in my pockets instead of 3 (phone, wallet, and keys) is almost worth it.

Boostcase - CC Holder for iPhone 5

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Anyone using the Lifeproof nuud? If so, how do you like it? Can't make up my mind myself.

I'm with Alli - got the N??d case a week ago tomorrow and it is absolutely incredible! Thin, protective, waterproof and no pesky screen protector to deal with. Highly recommend this case to everyone!

mrlyons841

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I have a Ballistic Every1 case for my I5. I like, don't love it though. Will probably eventually get an otter box defender for it.

Sent from my iPhone 5

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm with Alli - got the N??d case a week ago tomorrow and it is absolutely incredible! Thin, protective, waterproof and no pesky screen protector to deal with. Highly recommend this case to everyone!

No issues with the pulling down of the notifications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
No issues with the pulling down of the notifications.

Zerog - not sure if you're asking or if that's a statement. If you're asking, no problems are all activating the NC. I am not running iOS 7 but if CC activates as easy as NC, I don't for see ANY issues.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Zerog - not sure if you're asking or if that's a statement. If you're asking, no problems are all activating the NC. I am not running iOS 7 but if CC activates as easy as NC, I don't for see ANY issues.

Yeah been a long day I was asking. If you don't have an issue with 6 I can't see why you would have one with 7. Thanks.

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I have been using my white Spigen Ultra Slim Air and really liking it.

So I just ordered one in satin silver. Sure I needed another case, why not. :D

Sent From My iPhone 5 Using Tapatalk

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I have been using my white Spigen Ultra Slim Air and really liking it.

So I just ordered one in satin silver. Sure I needed another case, why not. :D

Sent From My iPhone 5 Using Tapatalk
Just received my case today, impressive free delivery in 2 days from CA.

It is just slightly darker than the aluminum part of the phone and looks absolutely fabulous. :D

taylorz_412

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Any feed back on the OtterBox defender case? I read several reviews the phone moves around in the case..

Seems like it does move around a little and have noticed some scratches that it caused on friends iPhones...so if you can trade *possible* scratches for extra durability it's overall an awesome case and can withstand a beating. Most of my friends have them, swear by them, and buy one for each phone they get

sisedan411

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
My lifeproof nuud is amazing!

+1. Love this case

im a strong supporter of lifeproof cases, i have the fre for my iphone 5 and i absolutely love it, although it took a few tries to get one that didnt have any issues. i pre ordered the fre and after 2 replacements (one for sound distorting and the other for the same issue) on the 3rd try i finally got a perfectly functioning case. Im a bit of a case ***** and after using the lifeproof i could not find another case i loved so much, no matter what i always went back to the fre, but unfortunetly it had to be retired due to a large slice across the built in screen after months of use. So i figured why not try the nuud because my fre was so great. Well i was wrong, although its a very good looking and protective case there was 2 large issues i found. One being that when the volume is high and your phone rings it vibrated on the back causing a crazy annoying noise, and 2 everyone i called could barely hear me on the other end. I know that lifeproof tells you too blow into the speaker ports of the case but it didnt fix it, and that was it for me, back to best buy i went and returned it. I just cant see spending so much on a case that isnt consistent quality and i didnt want to have to keep exchanging them till i found one that worked properly. Sorry for the rant!

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Seems like it does move around a little and have noticed some scratches that it caused on friends iPhones...so if you can trade *possible* scratches for extra durability it's overall an awesome case and can withstand a beating. Most of my friends have them, swear by them, and buy one for each phone they get

I had the Defender for a while and I liked it but them I read some posts that indicated that it could scratch your phone so I returned it. I got the Survivor case after that but I didn't like that people couldn't hear me when making a phone call. I tried the Lifeproof case for a weekend. But I had to take that back too. The screen protector wasn't the greatest. So I have decided to give ultra protective cases a rest for now. Went out and bought the Speck grip case and it is working just fine and looks great too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711