iPhone 5 Cases

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
They are having a sale on a few speck cases I just bought one for 20 bucks. I love the feel of it. It's the fabshell burton brand by speck. I'm rocking this one with the iPhone 5 white. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1370139891.924057.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1370139898.087510.jpg

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Swapped back to my orange Elago matrix case. I have them in Grey, Black and orange now. This is a great swapping case and it adds just a bit of flair. :)

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I agree! I have the clearview case and like it alot! Just scratches too easily. I just purchased the mophie helium and def a great case for on the go. Just a bit slippery and long. But great for the added battery! I think my 2 favorites are the speck grip and mophie with the clearview close 3rd.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Out of all my cases, I think my favorites are the mophie juice pack air (for extra battery life when on the go) and the Belkin View Case which offers "just enough" all-around-the-edges grippy protection but is still extremely lightweight and thin. And the clear back lets you see your pretty phone!

The phone is just too slippery for me to hold onto without a case and I need somewhere to attach the lanyard, of course. ;)

View attachment 31506

View attachment 31507

How's the air compared to the helium? Weight and size?

Kristopher_Ri

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
2013-06-02 17.18.10.jpg2013-06-02 17.18.32.jpg

I am currently using Case-Mate Tough Xtreme case and I love it because before I was using an OtterBox and it made my phone so bulky but with the Case-Mate it's still slim. Plus I love all Case-Mate cases as well they are well made.

Case-Mate Tough Xtreme

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
How's the air compared to the helium? Weight and size?

I have the Air and have used the helium as well. It's not a huge difference. For me the deciding factor was the Air had covered buttons. The cut outs on the Helium are deep and not as easy to get to the buttons.

The actual battery size was not a big deal for me since I never let my battery get bellow 20% :)

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I have the Air and have used the helium as well. It's not a huge difference. For me the deciding factor was the Air had covered buttons. The cut outs on the Helium are deep and not as easy to get to the buttons.

The actual battery size was not a big deal for me since I never let my battery get bellow 20% :)

Ok. I just really like less bulky cases that why I chose the helium. Looks nice also! You use it as a daily case?

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Nope I am a minimalist. I use the Elago Matrix case daily, today I am sporting the black one. The Air is only for long days trips where a charger is not easily obtainable. For example, a day when I am flying. Nothing can ruin a trip more than landing to an almost dead phone with hours to go until you can charge up :)

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site

+1 :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73