iPhone 5 Cases

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I switched to a clear acrylic case because my candyshell started fraying already. But now I can show off my cute phone. :)

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have any experience with the Incipio Edge Pro case? I need something that I can pop off the bottom to use the Lightning to 30 pin adapter (I don't particularly want the adapter with the cable - my nightstand is congested enough). Right now I'm between the CandyShell Flip and the Edge Pro (might end up with both). iPhone 5s are starting to roll into my local Verizon stores and I'm trying to prep.

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Case-mate's brushe aluminum case is AWESOME. Right now it's only available at best buy, but it's a great case. Very slickly put together, looks great, and just a great product overall. Even has a silicone back panel on the back to cushion and protect the phone.

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Is there a thin/light case that has an opening for the apple logo...that isn't an otterbox?

I'm currently using a Defender...and I'd like to have a "weekend" case. I'd prefer the logo to show and it to be light.

uc4life

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
image.jpgimage.jpg

This is 24 hours after installing skin. I used the photon bumper off of amazon. And the bodygaurdz carbon fiber skin cut version I must admit the cut version was extremely difficult to get into place. I used the included screen protector only a few bubbles and a lil haze. I used the wet application process. Overall I am pleased

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    691.9 KB · Views: 146

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Here's another update for those of you interested in the BookBook for the iPhone 5:D

We wanted to give you a quick update with the latest news about the new BookBook for iPhone 5:
Since the iPhone 5 is taller than the iPhone 4, we have the extra space to allow us to add an additional card slot on the wallet side of BookBook for iPhone 5.

BookBook for iPhone 5 will be available in both Classic Black and Vintage Brown.

And finally (no doubt the news you've been waiting for), no need to slide your iPhone up to take a picture anymore. BookBook for iPhone 5 will include a camera hole!

In other news, PlugBug has been tested and works great with iPhone 5

PlugBug has been fully tested and works great with iPhone 5. Use PlugBug as a stand-alone 10W USB wall charger, or attach PlugBug to your MacBook Power Adapter, creating a totally unique, all-in-one, dual charger for MacBook + iPhone or iPad. Learn more about PlugBug here.

More details to come, and questions answered as we get closer to the ship date. Like us on Facebook or follow @andrewbg on Twitter for more updates and news regarding BookBook for iPhone and all things Twelve South. Thank you so much for your dedication and patience. We think it will be worth the wait.

Thank you,
Twelve South

TalkingDeer

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
If anyone got in on the free Zoogue case deal, I just got an email from them saying that they expect to ship in a week and a half from now, in the order received

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2