iPhone 5 Cases

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Fabshell. Have a candyshell. Love the fabric style. The original Fitted case that preceded the Fabshell is still one of my favorites of all time.

I hear the lock button was hard to press with that case. What are your thoughts?

rootbeersoup

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
This case is excellent for anyone wondering. I ordered the black one and the back is clear. The plastic back has some scuffs but nothing deal breaking. Also, the sleep button seems a little bit hard to press. But overall I love this case. Much better than the griffin reveal

AmazonBasics Clear Cover Case with Screen Protector for iPhone 5 (Black Rim):Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0093VGM7...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU1937263

UPDATE: This case is great, makes the phone feel really thin still. There are two problems though: 1) lint collects around the edges of the screen when you take the phone out of your pocket. 2) lock button is difficult to press.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
UPDATE: This case is great, makes the phone feel really thin still. There are two problems though: 1) lint collects around the edges of the screen when you take the phone out of your pocket. 2) lock button is difficult to press.

You need to re-post the link so that we can click on it.

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site

Was just looking at that one, actually. Want a nice clear case but one that isn't hard plastic.

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I hear the lock button was hard to press with that case. What are your thoughts?

Got my case today, and yes the button is hard to press. The problem is that the inside of the case's button is not long enough to actuate the button without requiring too much effort. Could easily be remedied by a piece of electrical tape or something similar.

skyscraper04

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Anyone tied this yet it looks good.
HHI ReElegant Aircraft Aluminum Bumper Case for iPhone 5 - Black (Package include a HandHelditems Sketch Stylus Pen)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Got my case today, and yes the button is hard to press. The problem is that the inside of the case's button is not long enough to actuate the button without requiring too much effort. Could easily be remedied by a piece of electrical tape or something similar.

If I have to do that to use a case comfortably, it's not for me. I was going to buy one but glad I read the reviews first. That was the only reason I didn't buy it.

herela

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Who guys used this kind of case before?? Happened to find it on http://www.prezzydeal.com/iphone-5-leather-sleeve.html , looks luxury

1350048933639_f.jpg

Last edited:

PvT

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
First I ordered the SwitchEasy Tones in black and then a couple of days later I ordered the Belkin Grip Candy Sheer case in black as well. I'll likely gift one of them to a friend who is yet to order his iPhone 5.

Though I may leather sleeve/pouch it in the end, that's what I always had for my BlackBerry, I liked it and the phone was always well protected.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice