iPhone 5 Cases

Ringfinger

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Okay, I have narrowed it down to the final two. Right now I have a Casemate Pop, I like it, but need to mix it up.

It is between the Incipio Feather and the Incipio Dual Pro. I like the feather because it is minimal and does not add bulk. I like the Dula Pro because it offers more protection. In my 1 1/2 years of iPhone usage, I have dropped it waist high a handful of times. No damage.

Regardless, anyone with an opinion?

Does anyone like either of the two I am looking at? Experience with them?

shinbone

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Any recommendations for a thin/lightweight metallic looking case that resembles the finish similar to my MacBook?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rinahint

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I just picked up an Incipio DualPro at the local Verizon store. They had Otterbox Defenders there, too, which look good but I decided to go with something more simple for now and get the Defender or something else, later, pending reviews and what else might appear in the next few weeks.

Last edited:

alokeprasad

Feb 18, 2005
Visit site
Is there a case besides Seidio Surface that works with a holster? You have to buy the holster from Seidio as well. But I need the holster. I don't want to stuff the phone in my pocket.

People have praised Incipio Feather and Speck here. How are those better than the Seidio Surface?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Speck cases for the iPhone 5 are in for anyone who uses them. I ordered 2 of their cases this morning right after Speck emailed me that they were in. :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

itechyou

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I have the green/blue Speck Candyshell Grip. I just grabbed it so I would have a case on the phone when I was at the store this morning. Really liking it so far

sunrat39

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Corporate discount for me. I got the screen protectors from Verizon as well as that incipio dual pro case. I like the case and I can live with that screen protector for now. I really liked that 3M natural view one I had on the 4s. I'll wait for it to come out on 5. Also, if incipio makes a NGP case for 5, I will be getting that too.

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately the two cases I want aren't available yet. But as soon as they are I'm going to be on them like white on rice. :D

These are the two cases fyi: Amazon.com: Incipio Stowaway for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Royal Purple / Optical White: Cell Phones & Accessories or Amazon.com: Speck Products SmartFlex Card Case for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Grape Purple: Cell Phones & Accessories. I'm leaning towards the Incipio but I will probably get whichever one is available first to actually ship out first.

For now I'm looking for another iP5 card case that I can get that isn't very expensive to use until I can order one of those. Or one that I like even more that is readily available. Although knowing me I'll what ALL three options.

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately the two cases I want aren't available yet. But as soon as they are I'm going to be on them like white on rice. :D

These are the two cases fyi: Amazon.com: Incipio Stowaway for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Royal Purple / Optical White: Cell Phones & Accessories or Amazon.com: Speck Products SmartFlex Card Case for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Grape Purple: Cell Phones & Accessories. I'm leaning towards the Incipio but I will probably get whichever one is available first to actually ship out first.

For now I'm looking for another iP5 card case that I can get that isn't very expensive to use until I can order one of those. Or one that I like even more that is readily available. Although knowing me I'll what ALL three options.

Gin, I highly recommend the Incipio Stowaway case. I have the pink/grey for my 4S for when I want to switch out from using my BookBook.

Now with the one for the 4S I know I can fit 3 cards plus a couple of receipts or bills, but with the i5 my only concern because it's thinner how much could you fit in the case, I guess would be the same ?

durangojim#AC

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site

The speck case is available from speck directly. I just was notified that mine shipped today

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Picked up the burton speck case from bestbuy. Going to return it once my bumper is here, then the wait for a cookbook starts

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Gin, I highly recommend the Incipio Stowaway case. I have the pink/grey for my 4S for when I want to switch out from using my BookBook.

Now with the one for the 4S I know I can fit 3 cards plus a couple of receipts or bills, but with the i5 my only concern because it's thinner how much could you fit in the case, I guess would be the same ?

Good to hear. My brother had one for his 4S in solid black. It seemed super sleek a card case.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox