iPhone 5 Cases

mab4285

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Was waiting for Amazon to get the Otterbox commuter in stock (got to love free two day shipping with Amazon Prime). Love the commuter on my work 3GS and my 4S right now. It's now in stock at Amazon and shipping next week.

EvilJack

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I think we may see a resurgence of the bumper case with the iP5. Now that the back isn't completely glass and the aluminum looking so damn sweet who wants to cover that up? But some corner / side drop protection could be kinda necessary - at least for clumsy folks like me. So maybe a nicely designed bumper and a quality screen protector?

Right now that Photive bumper on Amazon is the only one I can find.

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
I think we may see a resurgence of the bumper case with the iP5. Now that the back isn't completely glass and the aluminum looking so damn sweet who wants to cover that up? But some corner / side drop protection could be kinda necessary - at least for clumsy folks like me. So maybe a nicely designed bumper and a quality screen protector?

Right now that Photive bumper on Amazon is the only one I can find.

This is what I'm thinking.....or a clear case

jgibler3

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Lifeproof

I signed up on Lifeproofs website to receive an email as soon as they have iPhone 5 cases available. I like the fact that they are less bulky than Otterbox cases and offer the same if not better protection.

D

Deleted member 233079

ECGcrackberry

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I haven't seen anyone recommend this, but I love Speck cases. Specifically, their Candyshell case. That is all I have been using on my 4S, with no screen protector. This is the one I use. And I will definitely get one for the iPhone 5.

iPhone 4S Cases & Covers | Speck Products

I agree. I just preordered the iphone5 and intend to trade my 4S in so at worst the new phone will not cost me anything since the 4s is in perfect condition.

However, just this morning, while on the elliptical at my gym, the 4s fell down to the floor😱 with no damage thanks to the and ghost armor😃👍

I had better be more careful in the next few weeks as I was shut out of the first delivery of the preorders. LOL.

The only negative of the speck is that I have to remove the case to attach certain cables such as the HDMI accessory.

Last edited:

andsoitgoes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Argh. Are there any stores that offer decent shipping to Canada? I can't even get that stupid teeny bumper shipped here! I mean seriously. SERIOUSLY.

stockandroidguy

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone gotten shipping notices for the otterboxes that are on preorder from there website? Was hoping it will arrive by the time the phone arrives

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro