iPhone 5 Cases

shinbone

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
If apple doesn't offer a bumper this time around, I'm sure there will be 3rd party bumpers soon. I like the feel of the bumper better than naked when holding it.

Screen protector + bumper is my choice

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm definitely thinking of a Lifeproof case although this is the first time with the metal back I'm sort of wanting to use it without a case. I probably wont but I hate the thought of covering up the iPhone 5.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Defenfer series for me. It looks like Otterbox was also one of the few companies that got access to the iPhone 5 early... I like their new colors.

Defender for me too...at some point. I was so excited to see that they finally used lime green (or whatever they are calling it) in their designs. I've been waiting for ages.

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I just stopped into the Vz store. They already have a bunch of iPhone 5 cases out for sale along with screen protectors.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I got a reply from twelve south they are going to make a book book for 5 but don't have a time when it will be ready .. Guess I go back to a wallet .. Now I need to see what case I have to use in the mean time

Reactions: trandz

Doc Z

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Hey folks, I'm finally crossing over to the dark side, and abandoning my archaic blackberry. I spent some time today looking at all kinds of iPhone cases and I just can't seem to find the right one for me. I bet this question gets hammered to death repeatedly so I apologize in advance.

I'm looking for a slick, minimal case with slight bumper protectors for the screen. Preferably metal or some other hard material that provides minimal-medium protection. I cannot stand silicone, or any "rubbery" or matte feel whatsoever so a lot of cases like case mates barely there are out. I like the concept of the otter box commuter but I hate that type of surface that's on the back. I want something harder and preferably metal that isn't bulky but I don't want the ridiculously thin cases that just cover the back and sides of the phone with no screen bumper either. So far i got the case crown lux to tide me over but i have a feeling im going to hate the feel of that case. Im looking for something close to it though. Any suggestions?

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Lets not jump the gun with the Otterbox Defenders. Remember the new Otterbox is coming out? I'm sure they'll have it for the iPhone 5. *nods*

LocoStrange

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
I want another Element Case for my phone. Currently, they only have one design/case for it and I am not a fan of it so dont know what I will do in the mean time. Maybe just a bumper or just a screen protector for now.

andsoitgoes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I bought the AppleCare plus warranty and I am seriously considering dropping the bulky protective cases now.

What might be a good middle ground? I was looking at the lesser Commuter case or so, I just want something with maybe a belt clip, but that makes it a little protective but VERY nice. This'll be the prettiest iPhone ever, I don't want to hide that.

ipad02cover

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
The iPhone 5 has arrived, but consumers might not rush out to snap up Apple's latest smartphone if they're still under contract with their current device

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73