I want a book book as well. I wonder when it's going to be out. Any news on it yet?
    I'm definitely getting the new Bookbook when it com out. I loved that case for the 4S.
    I'm looking for a nice Speck candy shell case till then.
    I'm waiting for the new bookbook....
    I have the BookBook for my 4S and absolutely LOVE it also, so much, that i emailed TwelveSouth in regards to the bookBook for the i5, because i'm planning ahead to get one for when i get the i5 as well Heres my response from my email to them:
    Hello xxxxxxxx,
    Thank you for the nice email, and especially for your previous BookBook purchase! Despite what anyone says, repeated purchases are the sincerest form of flattery! ;-)

Although I can assure you that we have started designing a BookBook for iPhone 5, it is too soon for us to make any predictions about its design or when it will be available - there are simply too many unforeseen changes that could occur in the development, manufacturing, and shipping phases, and we never want to make promises we can't keep.

Since we cannot reliably predict what Apple may offer before they actually make their announcements, we always have to wait to start production. Once we actually get our hands on their new devices, we can start manufacturing our products to support theirs. And since we want our products to be perfect in fit and performance, we’re never first to market, but we’re usually one of the best once we arrive.

I wish I could be more informative, but please know that we'll work as hard as we can to get the best possible product to you as quickly as we can.

Thanks so much for taking the time to email us. We really appreciate your interest and support.
    Cheers!
    Bridget

Twelve South Support

Ginbill and coltsbr like this.
    09-25-2012 07:11 PM
    Huh. So I weighed the Griffin case. Holy **** that thing is 40 grams!! No wonder my wife didn't notice a ton of difference between my iPhone 4!

Ugh. So back to the drawing board. I either get the Ballistic Smooth series, or I grab the ZeromChroma vario case that has a kick stand and weighs JUST an ounce.

Zero Chroma

It doesn't launch until the 28th.

So, do I order the Ballistic super light bumper case? Do I weight and order the Zerochroma case? Or, do I order both?
    09-25-2012 07:36 PM
    iPhone 5 Cases-imageuploadedbytapatalk1348616259.802164.jpg found this speck @Target
    trandz likes this.
    09-25-2012 07:37 PM
    Pretty nice looking case. Rocking the Amazon 10$ bumper by Phol....something haha. Waiting for the BookBook! Hurry up Twelvesouth DAMMIT. Once that comes out I might order a slick wrap since I'll probably end up removing the phone from the BookBook while using sometimes.
    09-25-2012 10:59 PM
    I just grabbed a Speck Candy Shell Grip at the AT&T store. White with black grips. I really like it. I was afraid it would add too much bulk, but surprisingly it doesn't. Feels good in the hand and slides in and out of pants pockets with ease. At $38 plus tax a little pricey, but I'm very happy with it.
    09-26-2012 06:17 PM
    There's one with a kickstand?! Whoa! I missed that one! Guess I'll be going back to Best Buy to check it out, thanks!

EDIT: Went to Best Buy tonight and exchanged the standard case for the one with the Kickstand and it's great! I'm often in a situation where I want to read with the iPhone and having a built in stand will really be a nice feature.

Thanks, Uc4life, for the heads up!!
    Most def. thank me in the post I would appreciate it

---------- Post Merged at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:52 PM ----------

There's one with a kickstand?! Whoa! I missed that one! Guess I'll be going back to Best Buy to check it out, thanks!

EDIT: Went to Best Buy tonight and exchanged the standard case for the one with the Kickstand and it's great! I'm often in a situation where I want to read with the iPhone and having a built in stand will really be a nice feature.

---------- Post Merged at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:52 PM ----------

09-26-2012 06:52 PM
    I bought the Seidio Surface with kickstand and the corresponding Seidio holster. This was to make use of the 10% off deal from iMore store.

The holster is on backorder, but I don't have my iPhone5 yet (backordered from ATT). So everything will work out OK in the end, I hope.

Aloke
    09-26-2012 08:05 PM
    I'm thinking of getting the clear version of this case from SwitchEasy.

iPhone 5 cases | NUDE For iPhone 5 | SwitchEasy
    09-26-2012 08:26 PM
    I got a glow in the dark rearth case off eBay. Glow isnt super bright but works. It's a bit too slippery for my liking so it won't be my everyday case. Still waiting on my incipio case to ship that I purchased on the 17th. I'll most likely be rocking the incipio feather or plain with my orange glow slick wraps skin when either of them arrive.
    Last edited by emwood; 09-30-2012 at 12:41 PM.
    09-27-2012 01:35 PM
    Does anyone know a leather case like that one that fit for iPhone 5?
    I want it not too wide because I keep my device without any case.
    09-27-2012 07:32 PM
    I just got the iPhone5 and currently using the Otterbox commuter but I think I'm going to buy the Incipio Frequency case though.
    09-28-2012 01:29 AM
    Wife and I both have Otterbox Defenders. She pretty much has to have one, she dropped and shattered the front screens on two iPhone 4's. I like the extra bulk, makes it less likely I'll drop it, break it, or leave it somewhere.
    09-28-2012 09:32 AM
    I bought some gear4 cases
    And I need to say that the cases are really . They don't fit exactly.

Because they where produced before the producer had the iphone 5

iPhone 5 Cases-imageuploadedbytapatalk1348855464.275223.jpg
    09-28-2012 02:04 PM
    Sena makes some nice leather cases. Have some for the iP 5.
    09-29-2012 03:53 PM
    09-29-2012 09:35 PM
    I'm using a candyshell. So original, I know.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    09-29-2012 10:17 PM
    i been seeing lots of cases and none has hit me as the one i want. so maybe i will use it naked until book book is released.
    09-29-2012 10:23 PM
    Using Speck Candyshell Flip. Love it.
    09-29-2012 10:52 PM
    This one looks very minimal:

Zero 5 (0.5mm) UltraThin case for iPhone 5
    The problem I have seen with the clear plastic cases is the back of them gets scratched up. That bothers me. I guess I am too anal. The Specks get scratched up too, but the white ones make it harder to see the scratches.
    09-30-2012 01:33 AM
    I got the black nude from switcheasy. Normally I really like their cases (and especially the plugs to help protect against dust) but I am really disappointed with this one. There seems like there is a gap between the case and the phone that will allow dust and particles to get in. Plus, it doesn't seem to fit exceptionally well.

Chris
    09-30-2012 12:28 PM
    So excited this came today. I love their cases, and really do love this color.
    CandyShell Cases for iPhone 5 | Speck Products
    10-01-2012 04:25 PM
    So excited this came today. I love their cases, and really do love this color.
    This is the one that I have, only I have the purple and pool one. I love it on my white iPhone.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    10-01-2012 04:56 PM
    My iPhone is white too, but I am not sure what color purple and pool look like lol. Did you mean this one?
    10-01-2012 05:52 PM
    The problem I have seen with the clear plastic cases is the back of them gets scratched up. That bothers me. I guess I am too anal. The Specks get scratched up too, but the white ones make it harder to see the scratches.
    I used an incipio case on my old bb. It has a softer plastic which seems to holdup well over time. My incipio festher arrived today and its great. It has a soft plastic that is rubberized. Fit is great but its side lip doesnt protect screen it is so short.

I came across the case mate barely there and its a slim hardshell case that has a silicone core. Most of the hybrid cases like this (candyshell, silicrylic) are thicker. I want something that easily fits in my pocket and still provides a screen lip so i can put it face down on a table. The candyshell is nice but they dont hold u well over time and i dont like the current color combos.

---------- Post Merged at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:02 AM ----------

I used an incipio case on my old bb. It has a softer plastic which seems to holdup well over time. My incipio festher arrived today and its great. It has a soft plastic that is rubberized. Fit is great but its side lip doesnt protect screen it is so short.

I came across the case mate barely there and its a slim hardshell case that has a silicone core. Most of the hybrid cases like this (candyshell, silicrylic) are thicker. I want something that easily fits in my pocket and still provides a screen lip so i can put it face down on a table. The candyshell is nice but they dont hold u well over time and i dont like the current color combos.
    10-02-2012 01:02 AM
    Using speck candyshell. It seems that they changed the material of the outer edge to prevent the eraser effect common to previous candyshell models. So far I really like it. Purchased at AT&T store.
    iDom74 likes this.
    10-02-2012 01:15 AM
680 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD